Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What's best sti or evo? Help?

Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
Hey guys I want to know what is better the sti or the evo? I don't think I'll have it fully built anytime soon so what is the best to get as in stock what's best and at low upgrade?

Comments

• Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I don't know how to find this again so just message me if somebody has an answer?
  • KING SHIITKING SHIIT Registered Users 62 Posts
    Evo 8 is your best ! 8.7 with boost and 9.0 with non
    Thanks for the help I wasn't sure with the sti having better hp and grip
    Another question regarding boost when is turbo better then supercharger? Turbo always seems to have same or less power and twice as heavy?
    Ok thanks! Geez so when it gave me the choose between evo, sti, and srt4 I hopped on here asking whats best first, then I got my answer so I got back on my game and it did that glitch noise of sound and restarted the game then it went back to my garage with no choice for a car, like wtf!!! At first I though I lost the chance then in my garage is a red evo. Thank god it gave me the evo althought I had to waste money to paint it black lol. Stupid game! Always glitching can't ever hold its self open!
    And that's odd I would have thought the super charger would be better for accel. In real life the heavier more leggy turbo systems are all about high end big numbers but have poor accel due to added weight to car and boost lag waiting for exhaust pressure to spin turbine, where as super chargers run off pullys so they are already spinning the second you want power and tend to be a little lighter with less piping, and related parts. And it's odd in this game the supercharger is almost always half the weight, half the ware on motor, and same or slightly higher power. The one time the turbo was 1hp more I used it then did other upgrades and after letting the engine breath better with intake and exhaust the supercharger became the higher power adder again, so its hard for me to pick turbo with seeing it have less HP, less TQ, weights twice as much, and twice the damage to engine. But I believe you if you say it's better in this game because there has to be some reason it cost more!
    Nice, ya the turbo for the evo as far as power and weight seems better then it was on my first two cars (scion tc and Mazda rx8) they seemed better with super chargers, but I think that was only at low upgrades and that being one of the first things I do, I assume on the rx8 it had something to do with it being rotoary and high reving. Although in real life I'd go turbo rotary all day, but just like my buddies twin turbo rx7 there's mayjor boost lag, but in game i had the rx8 at 308 hp and only like 139tq and for some reason the super charger helped more prolly has to do with less weight since every pound counts when you have no TQ. And that's at race times of 11's-12's just fast enough to beat campain and get next class unlocked. Lol! Oh ya, thanks again to the ppl that helped with my first question, the evo is great I love it! Pulling high 11's with only 0.6 damage on motor per race, and not even full drivetrain stuff, great for making some money or staying in races longer when you find good cool legit people.
    Oh ya, I had a question does anybody have a maxed car race time? I see the maxed performance ones like A16xx or what ver but I wanted to know if a race times one existed? Let me know if it's already posted somewhere I could find! My phone has been tripping lately am sometimes like my last post it will just make all my long (yes I know) posts one huge paragraph, on this one I had to just hit space a lot on one line lets see if it works! Lol!
    $h!t one last question how's the skyline r34 gtr for its class? It's on sale and I love that car! Worth getting?