Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Add to scammer list

IGN: PPIINNKKYY did one legit deal... Then scammed me for the same z4 he did the original deal with., I went first since he went first on first deal., as soon as he got it.. Bailed from friends lost., flooded his list to max, said he was offline.. Tsk tsk bro.. Team was Str33t outlaws http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/30838-scammers-list-not-official

Comments

• Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Thanks for let us know!
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    Np.. I'm haunting his posts for selling as well
  • Options
    The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Really is pathetic that people have to scam to make their way, like what do you really gain? A quick come up that will cost you business losses from there on out isn't worth it.
  • Options
    MarkhinMarkhin Registered Users 84 Posts
    That just happened to me aswell, But with a person with the user name Vegeta SS5.
  • Options
    The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Be sure to post their names, explanation, and proof if you have any in the stickied scammers list
  • Options
    What makes it bad is a lot of people get away with it bc some of the victims don't take necessary actions... I went found every sale post this dude has up and blasted him on everyone of em
  • Options
    Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    He tried to scam me out of a zr1
  • Options
    See.. Y didn't i find these posts beforehand.. And it wasn't bc I didn't look bc I did lol
  • Options
    XxDEWSYxXXxDEWSYxX Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    i got scammed of my viper by DWfan3
  • Options
    colinmer1colinmer1 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    Watch out for XXOPTICXX HE JUST SCAMMER ME FOR BOTH MY C.6 corvette
  • Options
    Sleezskater123Sleezskater123 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 52 Posts
    colinmer1 said:

Watch out for XXOPTICXX HE JUST SCAMMER ME FOR BOTH MY C.6 corvette

He's legit dude your the scammer
  • Options
    Yah u did I have prufe u bich u **** up nigga don't belive this scammer
  • Options
    Then send me my agara r
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Add SleezSkater123 to the list heres proof of him telling me my friend was screwed. http://i.imgur.com/BUpAKlr.jpg his ign is xxopticxx
    @Sleezskater123 theres your proof goodbye scammer :-P

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Bump