Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

*****Car Ratings Change???*****

bigg juice doggbigg juice dogg Registered Users 138 Posts
Hello everyone.

It has came to my attention today that the car ratings has changed again..... My 1668 ZR1 is now 1669 along with many other cars.

I have noticed rating changes for r34, titanium, civic type R, and srt8 so far.

I am making this post to try and figure out whats happening here. We all work hard for our tunes and to just change ( because of update or not) is wrong. I'm pretty upset about this and i would like some feedback from game moderators about what is going on here please.

Are the ratings going to go back to normal? are these the new ratings? What exactly is happening?

Comments

• Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I have 2 subi coupes both were 1649 now one is 1650 and other is 1649
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    Same problem here , my supras were 63 and now 62 , subi were 50 and now 52 , Stella is now 78 , my R34 from 63 to 62 , wtf !!!! I don't understand why something always goes wrong when they do an update !!! I really hope that they fix this before the turf starts
  • Options
    GSTracerboyGSTracerboy Registered Users 13 Posts
    My 1650 cars are now 1651 to 1653
    All of my 1640 cars show 41 to 43
    My 35 cars show 36 to 37
    My 45 cars show 46 to 47
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Guys it's the new update that's causing these small issues. The ratings are bit off, but I just checked and the lobbies are still the same! Trust me I just used my 1650 tuned Javelin, which showed 1651 rating but still put me in correct lobby. Just don't mess with any parts and you should be fine
  • Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    I have had a few that have jumped up but a few points, but I also had a 35 rated ctr that jumped down to 29. It appears my no nos cars have gone up, and some of my lower nos cars have actually gone down in ratings.
  • Options
    bigg juice doggbigg juice dogg Registered Users 138 Posts
    I can honestly say I'm very disappointed.......the amount of time i have put into these tunes (along with gems and cash) is very high. For all my hard work to just change is almost the last straw for me.

So many people com pain about this game daily....... and all we want is what is right. Changing car ratings....again ....update or not.....is not right.

Im still waiting on a game moderator to explain what is going on here?