Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHATS A PINK USED CAR LOT

WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce myself I was formally known as mikeoxlong93 on here and had a sale thread so im recreating it.

I will also buy items depending if the price is right.

items for sale at the moment:
Hp: 943
Weight: 3376.5
Grip: 472
Shift speed: 0.150s
Extras: 150k yellow rims, 20k light blue paint job

1 x viper gts-r
specs are as follows
Rating: 1656
Hp: 764
Weight: 2763.4
Grip: 218
Shift speed:0.250s
Extras: n/a

1 x maxda rx-7
specs are as follows
Rating: 1624
Hp: 228
Weight: 2643
Grip: 214
Shift speed: 0.400s
Extras: carbon fiber hood

1 x acura rsx type-s
specs are as follows
Rating: 1629
Hp: 233
Weight: 2326.7
Grip: 118
Shift speed: 0.340s
Extras: carbon fiber trunk and a set of platinum colored rims

I also have civics si, subarus, evos, nsx, scion tc's normally in stock so you can offer for those too.

I have much more to sell buy this is what im posting for now, also I do BUY cars so feel free to message me what you have for sale preferably good cars, such as ramintra, furai, rx-7 gt spec, and so forth. thank you for your time!

Comments

• Options
    Eur0TunedEur0Tuned Registered Users 5 Posts
    What do you mean buy them
  • Options
    Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Us two both do the same thing. I too sell cars I win in pink races for less than the stock price! If you would like to partner up I would be glad to do so
  • Options
    NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    Any R class cars that not a viper GTS-R? Also, what's the pricing.
  • Options
    NISMO wrote: »
    Any R class cars that not a viper GTS-R? Also, what's the pricing.

I have a rx-7 gt spec, and a bmw gt2, im willing to take offers.
  • Options
    [RR] WrathTron[RR] WrathTron Unregistered / Not Logged In 18 Posts
    Fair warning, we DO NOT in any way support using the pinkslip races to trade, swap or in any way, sell cars. It is entirely possible that this, or any other offer to sell/buy a car using pinkslip races is a scam. We will not be assisting in the replacement of any cars, or reimbursement of any lost cash that results from a sale/trade/swap that goes bad.
  • Options
    BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Can the admin broker the deal? :)

Hold both the cars and money during transaction?
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] WrathTron;n622]Fair warning, we DO NOT in any way support using the pinkslip races to trade, swap or in any way, sell cars. It is entirely possible that this, or any other offer to sell/buy a car using pinkslip races is a scam. We will not be assisting in the replacement of any cars, or reimbursement of any lost cash that results from a sale/trade/swap that goes bad.[/QUOTE] Ok I'll remove thread then.
  • Options
    porter1219porter1219 Registered Users 12 Posts
    What would you want for the Nissan GT-R? I have a 1664 Viper GTS for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] WrathTron;n622]Fair warning, we DO NOT in any way support using the pinkslip races to trade, swap or in any way, sell cars. It is entirely possible that this, or any other offer to sell/buy a car using pinkslip races is a scam. We will not be assisting in the replacement of any cars, or reimbursement of any lost cash that results from a sale/trade/swap that goes bad.[/QUOTE] That's why we do it here. We only buy, sell, trade with people we know and trust on the forum.
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Tomaro il give u a SRT VIPER GTS-R for a GTR R35
  • Options
    MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I'm interested in rx7
  • Options
    KingSlick13KingSlick13 Registered Users 55 Posts
    How much for the Skyline?