Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

RATINGS ON CARS

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
ive notice last night that most of my cars has different ratings, either it went up by 1 or dropped by 2. what exactly is going on here? does that mean lobby rating will change for turf as well? we all worked hard to build that perfect tune! spent gem during turf just to finish the part installation. so what now?

Comments

• roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    my 1650 Camaros are now 1652 but they are still in Civic SI room...
  • Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Same issue here. I believe its just a glitch.
  • ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yeah I'm seeing the same but as original reply said they appear to be joining proper lobby, my 63 GTRs &ZR1 ate joining with evo... my 50 z28 joins with D class, and both have jumped to 64 &52... Also 68 now 69 joins with A class....... by the way since when did you come back? Glad to have you msn
    Kind of a big glitch. How can we tune any car until they fix this?
  • neo unleashedneo unleashed Registered Users 388 Posts
    One oft cars were in a lobbie 10 ranks to jigh for rating I didnt even use it last turf. After I noticed I was getting smoked so I had to ask the room rating
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya it's still dropping us in same rooms. I wasn't about to retune 400+ cars so thank god!
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So a good thing to get into when posting about issues is to include your device and IGN.

That being said, anyone who is experiencing this please list the following:

IGN:
    Device:
    OS and OS Version:
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    luis0830
    iPad air 8.0.2
    iPhone 5S 7.0.4
  • HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Ign howisthat.
    All i talk with Got this issue, another mess up from your programmers, weird that you guys just cant seem to make anything working correct, iPad mini2 iOS 7. Edit. I wonder When turf gets on if our Cars still go in the lobbys we tuned it to, or Will they go into the new ratings. Lmao. I bet the last
    Can you guys also list what cars are affected and what the ratings change was?

• lift spot 145lift spot 145 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Ign : lift spot 145
    Samsung galaxy s5
    Latest version.
    my McLaren f1 my McLaren mp4into of my Viper GTS, are not installing parts but my money keeps going down everytime I try to reinstall or install somethingelse
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    All cars are affected with rating changes and my in game name is SinisterTune, iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2
  • Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    IGN: dj_amur
    Iphone 5
    ios 8.0.2

maxed R34 with Stage2 NOS Battle became -1665, maxed R34 with Pro1 NOS Battle -1666

NOW:
    Ramitra - 1678
    Stella - 1678
    Skyline 2000GTR - 1649
    Civic Type R - 1648
    Syclone - 1656
    Huayra - 1670
    RX7 - 1657
    Eclipse - 1654
    Corvette - 1663
    Integra - 1650
    Evo X - 1657
    S2000 - 1653
    11' STI - 1658
  • bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    Ign bori239
    Device nexus 5
    Sistem android 4.4.4
    Most of my cars rating have changed
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Ign JOSH1995
    IPhone 5s
    Version 7.1.2
    This happens for just about every car that I try to tune during turf. I will win the car from a 1650 lobby and it will say 1647 and I will add a small part to try to get it closer to the room max and it will kick me from the room then I will restart the game and the rating will jump to like 1652. Idk if this is the same issue, but I bought a bunch of 370z's and have been buying and installing parts for them, but when I buy the part for the car, it does not install. For example, I have to buy the part wait three hours for the purchase to finish and then it will say owned and I will then have to install it and wait another 3 hours.
    Okay we think this may be related to the issues with car parts. We are currently testing a fix.

• Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    Luis0830
    IPad Air iOS 8.0.2
    iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4
    Subaru coupe , RX7 spec , stella , R34 , Supra ,integra type R , civic type R ,focus,evo X, GTI, Honda S2000, ramintra !!
  • lift spot 145lift spot 145 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Lift spot 145
    update its happening to all cars the only way pars will stay is to use gems immediately to finish install, waste of lot of gems and money this is unacceptable
  • jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Jasontheone
    Samsung note 3
    Latest version
    Most of my cars ratings have changed and also parts wont stay installed after bought. Keeps restarting if you try to install
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    all my parts that i installed was not installing unless i use gem to do it. i have wasted gems to install. use rrc and then did not install!
  • chuck8806chuck8806 Registered Users 290 Posts
    Ign chuck8806
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8
    I have a Subaru wrx sport rating went from 1677 to 1676. Stella from 1679 to 1678. Probably a couple more but would have to filter through
    So... if you are having issues installing parts. I suggest you stop trying to magically make it work. We're working on it.

• R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    Running ios 8.02 on ip5, and ipad. It effects almost ever unmaxed or detuned cars i got. What works for me for this = select any installed parts which shows bhp/torque/weight/stress then select any owned or unbought models of the same parts, then i go to the lobbies
  • Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Hows about a fix sometime before Turf starts??? Oh wouldn't that be amazing???

Oh. and P.S. what ever happened to our compensation from all glitches and bugs before you guys launched 2.0 update? how easily that was forgotten????????????????
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    it looks like the ratings and installing parts is fix in my end. thanks ryyst
    ratings are fixed for me too