Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

People Who Use The Word Bro

Has anyone else noticed that most people who use the word 'bro' in the game usually end up scamming you? Most of the time I see it as somewhat offensive or hostile and I proceed with caution. Anyone else agree or maybe I am just crazy?

Comments

• heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    Thats right, they try to be buddy buddy and take your shiit
  • JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    I use the word bro ive been scammed and they would call me "buddy" lol
  • Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    I occasionally greet people with "Hey, bro!" or something along the lines of that.

But yes, people who say that excessively during a deal are probably scammers.
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I also use the word Bro, to the people I respect however I have never scammed a single person but have been scammed more than once! So relax chris, bro lol ur being a little over protecting lol
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    I also use the word bro and have done deals with you lmao
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I've used it before, but usually I respect others I trade. If it seems like someone with a high post count or someone I know I can trust I go first. Other than that for me it's I get their stuff first then I pay up.
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    bro, I use that word a lot and I have never scammed. I have many vouches from many ppl here and u know that
  • Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Every single player is my bro, you know! Thank you bros!
  • Car Buy & SellCar Buy & Sell Registered Users 224 Posts
    I also use bro in all ive done deal. But i never scam or attemp to scam lol. But i think the other ppl. Use it to show they respect you but the end. You realize when he scam u. That was a piece of a shit
  • evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    most people from asia use the term bro.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Don't bro me unless you know me.......
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    It's probably because I am from NewYork/NewJersey and I have a bias against using that word. Excessive bro and one letter k answers is the quickest way to annoy me..
  • calislimcalislim Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have also been scammed and was talked to with bro all the time. Like why would you offer me a mclaren for my civic..anyway all my online name is Turbo Run 383..hit me up
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    ......Brah
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I only use the word "bro" with 20-25 close friends
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I use bro but only to a select few players I know are trustworthy and who have my respect.
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    PINKSMASTA wrote: »
    bro, I use that word a lot and I have never scammed. I have many vouches from many ppl here and u know that
    Yup same here. I use the word bro all the time and I have done quite a few deals on here. I've never scammed anyone and also have many people that would vouch for me. I don't think the use of the word "bro" indicates anything at all.
  • The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Ill say bro once in a blue moon, usually jokingly. Mostly I say man or dude when talking to someone, but if it's someone I'm close to or know well I'll call them kid or son. If I call you guy though, that basically means you're someone I've got no interest in or likely any respect for lol, someone I don't wanna be in the same room with. "Yeah, sure guy. Yup...sounds great. Cool. "