Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

iOS iphone 4s crash

CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
since new update iphone 4s is crashing moment game opens garage. cannot do anything..

kinda wanted that T/A that will be available this event but i highly doubt that is going to happen.

please look into this ..

Comments

• NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    How many cars do u have. I have over 400 on my main account and my 4s wont open at all ever since the javelin event in may i believe. So i started using my second account with only 50-60 cars. And it seems to work ok
  • Honda repsolHonda repsol Registered Users 30 Posts
    I used to have a 4s and i had same problem. The game was unplayable and i only have 42 cars. I upgraded to a iphone 6 and game is smooth as silk. Its my understanding that the gane and updates just are not supporting the older phones. I know ppl that have the 5c and 5s and they dint have any problems. Hope that helps
  • gatered poem3gatered poem3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i can someone give some help why can't i update de game
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    That's weird? I'm still playing on my regular 4 and have really no issues.
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    actually scratch that game seems to be ok this morning .
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Im playing on iphone 4s and since yesterdays upate its alot better and not hardly crashing at all :)