Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

$20 deal/steal

1663 zr1
1663 mp4-12c
1640 05 sti, no nos
1655 evo viii
1655 mustang gt
1654 srt8
1655 challenger rt
and you choose a car for me to spend 80 gems on

Ign barnett0401

Comments

• Options
    patrickb0401patrickb0401 Registered Users 177 Posts
    Taking it in for the night so bump it up
  • Options
    Royal HeirRoyal Heir Registered Users 141 Posts
    Ill get them man looking forward to do business again
  • Options
    Still available, need to get rid of em
  • Options
    Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    I'm at work right now, but I can PayPal you the $ now, just won't be able to get the cars until about 6 or 7 est. Does that work for you?
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Trade all of them for a maxed and wrapped cobra jet?
  • Options
    All cars sold