Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game Stealing My Gems For Installs ADMINS DEVS MODS PLEASE READ

WHTKNIGHTWHTKNIGHT Registered Users 26 Posts
The last few days I have noticed drastic decreases in my gems from morning to night. At first I thought it was my imagination. Yesterday I purchased a bunch of upgrades for probably half a dozen cars preparing them for this weeks turf. I bought the upgrades but specifically chose NOT to use gems for instant installs because of how crazy insane expensive it is. I logged off because some of the installs said they would take over 12 hours or more, I happen to log back on later that night and all my installs were done and I wishing missing hundreds of gems?!?!?!?! Is this a glitch? Has my act been hacked? I am hoping I am not the first person to bring this to your attention but I have literally lost over 500 gems because I bought upgrades and the game auto installed the parts using my gems without my authority or even selecting to do so. I have also been getting an error message and the game forces a restart? Is my act corrupt?? Please she some insight and for goodness sake help me replace my bought and paid for gems!

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You're gonna have to submit a ticket via the website (www.ciegames.com) or via the app (license screen > scroll down to support)

Include details like your racer name.

From what you describe, it sounds like your device desynced from our servers... so technically nothing was "lost".

Basically to put it in simple terms, it would be like...

You are playing a game. YOu start doing things, you collect coins, you shoot some nazis, you eat mushrooms. The game saves. You then kill more nazis, eat food off the floor to get health, you make more money, you buy a dragon, then you realize it's 4am and you start work in 30 minutes. You log off. You come back later and find that you don't have your dragon, your health is lower and you have less money. That's because the game didn't save. What you are looking at is the last time your game was saved.. before you ate that food off the ground, before you made more money, before you bought that dragon.

Thats kinda what happens. When we look into these cases, we don't see the dragon purchase, we don't see that you ate food off the floor to gain health and so on, because it was never recorded. What we do see is what your account was like when it was saved last. So in Rivals, we usually don't see cash disappearing, because anything that happened during the desync is never recorded.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• WHTKNIGHTWHTKNIGHT Registered Users 26 Posts
    I understand what you are saying but how do I prevent it from happening it's not like there's a log off option or a save before you quit option.