Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

installing upgrades bug?

JDM JordanJDM Jordan Registered Users 86 Posts
i try to install something on my mclaren mp4 and it says error and just says reload or retry.. someone please help

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are looking into this issue right now.
  • larkspeedlarkspeed Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still not working and it's not just android.

On facebook I get the error "Racing Rivals requires an internet connection", well if I did not have an internet connection how did the game load in the first place.

I'm going to lose another 10 hours waiting for an upgrade to install because it's timer got stopped when this bug came up and it should have finished by now.
  • mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    It happened to me. I couldn't install no turbo parts. But now I can dont know for how long though
  • fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have same issue with my Ford GT-R and also 50% of my cars are downgraded of 1-2 pts of ranking: cars that first are 1668 now are 1667, all 1645 now are 1643 and many other...
  • NunleyracingNunleyracing Registered Users 11 Posts
    Having the same issue with my viper and MP4. Please let us know when it fixed.
  • NunleyracingNunleyracing Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sorry to post this on here but can someone tell how to start a post. Not seeing where or how to do that. Was going to start one about the upgrade issue.
  • turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    had the same problem, cannot install turbo upgrades on my zr1, restart everytime. Never had this issue before the latest upgrade
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    only way to install it is by using gem. tried to install it twice and still won install. i actually had to use gem and BOOOOM installed! lol.
  • albastikialbastiki Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have the same issue on my new subaru 2006
  • STR33TPIRAT3STR33TPIRAT3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have the same problem on upgrades in many cars...Are they going to fix it?
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Some bugs can be fixed with a simple twik, others need more like an update. So as mentioned by Sparkle, they are working on it. Just give some time....