Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Banned for no reason

WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
I lost my account due to uninstalling then reinstalling it because the update you guys provides made my game crash. And then ok top of that I go ahead and email to try to receive my account back and then I get told I'm a hacker and banned because of third party software and exploits but yet I haven't hacked a day in my life and I donated a lot of money so I don't think that's right at all.

Comments

• Options
    WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
    And I even have IOS 7 and I can post a picture and yet there's all the real hackers running around the game with cars that running 5-7 seconds I don't see that fair to me at all
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    To who this May concern at CIE. This is the 4th time contacting this company about a issue like the fellow above this post. My son is not perfect but I love him dearly. He was not born with all his genes. He may look older but he has a Young child mind. I work a few jobs to support us. We play the game to keep one another in touch. He enjoys playing his father and I will always make him feel special. Even if I must spend hours of losing to him since most users here will always have the upper hand against his mental handy cap. I choose to build cash and cars by playing the game. This allows me to bet against him. Last night while working a security grave yard shift at Scott and white hospital. He became in rage by a message stating after racing me. That he was banned from multi player and the account is pending for review. We have had an issue before this where I spent 100 dolors in the apple App Store online. After using the credits and gems. I purchased a I pad to move the game for my son to a bigger display. I lost everything thru the Game Center. I email Cie and was reply by a auto message that had nothing towards my issue of redeeming the lost cars. I ended up just shoving it off to just building a new account for my son and now he is yet again with out the joy of his game. This is not only making issues with my son but yet my nurse deals with his out burst. She cares to my son while I work 2 jobs. This puts me in a bind since I may have to find another nurse if she cannot bare the issues. I also work at a local Acura dealer ship in the day. I am pretty fed up with this and I may start contacting the CEO of Acura and the following car companies that you use in this game of how you are scaring a handy cap child. By making him feel as if he has done something wrong by playing his father on a app program. I will not stop there but I will start filing this issue on twitter, Facebook, and any other web sites that do reviews on companies. I will not rest till Cie makes the change to the account. If I have to spend my time making people aware of your companies customer service and how you discriminate my sons game play. It may only be one brick at a time but I do assure you that this will not go as easy as the first issue that was stated above. The Game Center account is Imlate ;-) The racing rival screen name is THEGREATGATSBY The racing rival screen name I spent money on is the same as the Game Center SN Jafunk555@yahoo.com Sincerely Mr. Gershowitz
  • Options
    KevinKevin Registered Users 10 Posts
    I was band from multiple racing for sending pinks so now I cnt even race
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    If you have an issue with a banned account simply contact us through here: http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support and we will review the ban.
  • Options
    AutonymphAutonymph Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys,I am devastated,I upgraded my i-phone's software and after i downloaded and restored my i-phone,i lost my Racing Rivals Account...Someone please,please help.I had it right after the upgrade and restoration,but I changed something in the "Game Center" or "I Cloud".....Many gamers have told me that its an easy fix,but anytime in the past when i had an issue with the game,I would submit a ticket and NEVER get a response back...EVER!!...I go by the username...Autonymph.My email addresses are seanymph71@gmail.com and candlenymph@gmail.com...I just dont know which one is the right one to get my account back...Please help..
  • Options
    You will need to submit a ticket for that type of issue. Be sure to include your current racer name, game center nickname and the account you are trying to retrieve. Generally we can't look anything up by email address as Apple does not pass that information to us.
  • Options
    FreakyGirlFreakyGirl Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sir sage please unbanned me im banned in multiplayer racing. I just transfer all my car because im selling my ipad. And now im using my iphone. Sir sage please i gave lot of time for that game. Name in racing rivals: FREAKYBOY. Gamecenter acc: marc_cabral@rocketmail.com and i have send an email yesterdaya nd no reply auntil now. Pleas unbanned me.
  • Options
    Jason_BenjiroJason_Benjiro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Me too sir Sage. Please unbanned me. My rr name Jason Benjiro.. Im very loyal with ur amazing games sir.. Thanks...
  • Options
    As stated above you need to submit a ticket to review a banned account.
  • Options
    jcucucufiffjcucucufiff Registered Users 11 Posts
    I got band for sending cars from one account to another can u guys please life the band on my two account I have send 4 e-mails and ive gotten no reply ive been banned for about a week now and I really enjoy playing this game I have collect a lot of cars and I do not wish to start all over again I have many gem cars and I don't wanna buy new ones please life the banned my account name are GAME ON and jcucucufiff and I see every one talking about ticket I don't know or how to send one please get back to me at shahinamiri2@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm not authorized
  • Options
    Oh now I can type wtf.... Ok so, Wow I have a lot of Issues with this game and how CIE handles... Or lack of handles things. But I read some of these like the man with the handicapped child and that's F'ed up CIE. This man has enough on his plate and found some game that takes a little bit off of his shoulders just for it to dump more on him. The prices in this game are crazy and for somebody to spend $100 on one account if I where CIE id make sure he's happy and continues spending. Who ever is in charge of CIE please sell the rights to somebody who cares and will change how things are dealt with on this game. You ban people if they move cars from one acct to another!? Wtf, if you had a LEGIT trade/ sell menu you wouldn't need to go ban happy on everybody trying to get the scammers. I can name about 10 reasons somebody would legitly transfer cars. Like a boyfriend giving his girlfriend cars, a forgotten game center switching to new one, a friend giving a gift to another friend, or like I've seen with my friends one not having a payment set up on his phone so he gives his friend $10 to buy the car then give it to him via pinks. So that kid could get banned for finding a way to give CIE money? Wtf do you guys not think these things through? I have a list of major issues 22 issues, and I can't even post it anywhere since nobody worth a d@mn reads the emails and the forums come out as one giant paragraph since there's no proper spacing on this forum.... ____________________________________CIE I wouldn't get so mad if I didnt actually care in some way about this game doing well, this game has so much potential PLZ GET ON YOUR GAME!!!!! Before somebody kicks you out of it. If there's this many issues an mad people, somebody WILL eventually come along and make a better game. I can't name one person that doesnt have several major issues with this game. The number one thing is a legit trade/sell menu like boardlerlands 2 had. How hard would that be to implement? If I knew you guys where purposely not doing it for some greedy "then ppl wouldn't buy cars from the game" reason, I'd delete this game this very second and get all my friends to do the same. My hopes are your just oblivious to this fact and will do it SOON. Plz don't ruin your own game. I have ten fixes that would at Least double the player base and more per month with less ppl leaving and much more quarterly profits but you guys dont seem to care enough to listen.... So irratating..... Anytime there's room for a better version somebody makes it and kicks the old one to the curb don't let that happen to this game just because you guys don't want to listen and or don't care enough to do these things. Maybe you guys are broke and want to buy can't afford more workers who knows you dot tell us anything. There's always a way and that's the positive Buisness minder needed to succeed here.
  • Options
    And make it so your forums can use proper spacing I hate that it turns nice neat sections or a numbered layout into a giant lump of words and the only way to space is like this, And then just hope ppl are viewing in a 36 space line, in iPhones portrait veiw. ____________________________________ How much does that suck..... A lot.... Please just make a proper way to trade/sell cars so you don't have to ban ppl for trying to move THEIR cars. Please just make something like this, it's the logical step and really not hard. ____________________________________ NOW THIS IS HOW MY SCREEN WOULD LOOK WHILE TRADING, and this trade would be ME TRADING my frs, $260k, and 10 gems, for his maxed Z4. And you would be able to see a parts list for the car, and any gem parts on it, aswell as see what that person has into it as far as gems and RR$, as well as all stats on car like Best Quarter Mile Time, HP, TQ and other important stats. I will try to space this right but odds are this dumb anti-space forum with ruin it. (only took about 15 post relining up and deleting but I finally got it looking correct, at least on an iPhones portrait veiw, plz CIE take notice) ____________________________________ ____________________________________ MR DRIFTER 21_________RACER X_____ (TEAM NAME)___________(TEAM NAME__ TRADING_______________OFFERING___ ____________________________________ CAR:__SCION_FRS______BMW_Z4_GT3_ CASH:_$260,000_________$0___________ GEMS:_15G_____________0G__________ ____________________________________ OPTIONS:___________________________ [VEIW CAR]__________________________ [PARTS LIST]________________________ [ENGINE WARE]______________________ ____________________________________ BMW_Z4_GT3________________________ [CAR STATS]_[BQMT 7.691]______________ [R CLASS]_[1676]_[GRIP 224]____________ [HP 920]_[RWD]_[LBS 2,475.3]___________ [TQ 674]_[SHIFT TIME 0.180s]___________ ____________________________________ RR$ INVESTED IN CAR_[$279,118]_______ GEMS INVESTED IN CAR_[63 GEMS]_____ ____________________________________ CONFIRM TRADE?_[YES]_[NO]_________ ____________________________________ THEN A POP UP ASKING_______________ ARE YOU SURE?__[YES]_[NO]__________ ____________________________________ How hard would that be to make? It would stop scamming, and would prevent all the players that leave because of getting scammed. And the money CIE loses on those players. Also the scammers shouldnt get way with scamming for forever, they don't desearve free money and to not have to pay CiE or work for it. And you wont lose car sales because trading is already possible, ppl already do it but it's just not safe how it is and bad for the games name. Also as it sits now it creates a market for dealers and scammers both of them get free money. ____________________________________ And it would work by just adding or subtracting cars, cash, and gems (even tho I know you guys prolly wont let gems be traded) until both parties are happy with the teade and both agree to trade. And the othenplayers screen would look the same but about my car ad its stats. And it would help everybody involved, and make 99% of ppl more happy to play and spend cash in game. Only ones that wouldn't like it are the worthless scammers that had horrible parenting.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We are looking into the possibility of adding a safe way to trade cars, but it may take some time if we decide to do it.

Please don't mistake what the ban is actually for, we are not punishing people who are trading cars. The ban is in place to prevent someone from taking advantage of players. The fact that players chose to move a lot of cars between two accounts in a very very very short amount of time and get hit by our automated system is just a side effect. Again, we will emphasize, trading/buying/selling cars is not a supported function of the game currently and by doing so, you do so at your own risk.

To avoid getting hit by our automated system I would suggest not "moving" as many cars at one time. Space it out through out the day.

And again, if you find yourself banned, please contact by submitting a ticket through the website or by emailing us at mobilesupport@ciegames.com so we can review the account.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Cie has grown a lot as a company and has become very good with their customer service. This original post is super old and I think this was when there was a certain exploit going on. Keep doing what you do cie. Things are getting better and better
  • Options
    Han Seoul OhHan Seoul Oh Registered Users 8 Posts
    My accounts "Han Seoul Oh" under Game Center profile "Han Seoul Oh" , and "Just call me Han" under the Game Center profile "Just call me Han" got banned 1/2 way thru transferring all my cars from one account to another.. I stand to lose about over 100 cars and several wrapped cars.. My hard work all gone. I plan on coming down to your offices tomorrow, since I live so close to LB.. I'm on a top 25 team and I'll get replaced by some one else if I don't have my cars to race In.. I've sent msgs on FB, and on YP.com. I hope this will be fixed before I have to come around noon.. I know it sound a little excessive over a game, but you guys are so close and a lot of my time and money has been put into this game, and I'm not waiting 2 weeks for a response
  • Options
    IVTEC 08IVTEC 08 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I sent an email with all the information on May 12... How many more days will take for someone to read my email and confirm that i was banned just for moving my cars to other account... How many more days?? This is killing all the enthusiasm that i had with this game. Thanks God im not in a top 25 team, they would already kicked me for this... I WANT TO PLAY! I tried to keep calm. But ENOUGH is ENOUGH, how hard could be review that i havent done anything wrong and let me back into the game?
  • Options
    Nyob zoo dawgNyob zoo dawg Registered Users 18 Posts
    And make it so your forums can use proper spacing I hate that it turns nice neat sections or a numbered layout into a giant lump of words and the only way to space is like this, And then just hope ppl are viewing in a 36 space line, in iPhones portrait veiw. ____________________________________ How much does that suck..... A lot.... Please just make a proper way to trade/sell cars so you don't have to ban ppl for trying to move THEIR cars. Please just make something like this, it's the logical step and really not hard. ____________________________________ NOW THIS IS HOW MY SCREEN WOULD LOOK WHILE TRADING, and this trade would be ME TRADING my frs, $260k, and 10 gems, for his maxed Z4. And you would be able to see a parts list for the car, and any gem parts on it, aswell as see what that person has into it as far as gems and RR$, as well as all stats on car like Best Quarter Mile Time, HP, TQ and other important stats. I will try to space this right but odds are this dumb anti-space forum with ruin it. (only took about 15 post relining up and deleting but I finally got it looking correct, at least on an iPhones portrait veiw, plz CIE take notice) ____________________________________ ____________________________________ MR DRIFTER 21_________RACER X_____ (TEAM NAME)___________(TEAM NAME__ TRADING_______________OFFERING___ ____________________________________ CAR:__SCION_FRS______BMW_Z4_GT3_ CASH:_$260,000_________$0___________ GEMS:_15G_____________0G__________ ____________________________________ OPTIONS:___________________________ [VEIW CAR]__________________________ [PARTS LIST]________________________ [ENGINE WARE]______________________ ____________________________________ BMW_Z4_GT3________________________ [CAR STATS]_[BQMT 7.691]______________ [R CLASS]_[1676]_[GRIP 224]____________ [HP 920]_[RWD]_[LBS 2,475.3]___________ [TQ 674]_[SHIFT TIME 0.180s]___________ ____________________________________ RR$ INVESTED IN CAR_[$279,118]_______ GEMS INVESTED IN CAR_[63 GEMS]_____ ____________________________________ CONFIRM TRADE?_[YES]_[NO]_________ ____________________________________ THEN A POP UP ASKING_______________ ARE YOU SURE?__[YES]_[NO]__________ ____________________________________ How hard would that be to make? It would stop scamming, and would prevent all the players that leave because of getting scammed. And the money CIE loses on those players. Also the scammers shouldnt get way with scamming for forever, they don't desearve free money and to not have to pay CiE or work for it. And you wont lose car sales because trading is already possible, ppl already do it but it's just not safe how it is and bad for the games name. Also as it sits now it creates a market for dealers and scammers both of them get free money. ____________________________________ And it would work by just adding or subtracting cars, cash, and gems (even tho I know you guys prolly wont let gems be traded) until both parties are happy with the teade and both agree to trade. And the othenplayers screen would look the same but about my car ad its stats. And it would help everybody involved, and make 99% of ppl more happy to play and spend cash in game. Only ones that wouldn't like it are the worthless scammers that had horrible parenting.
    I like this idea very much. Sincethe game crash on my phone, I don't even play as much on my iPad anymore because I can't even find a trust worthy buyer/trader anymore. Alot of time when I do go on, I'm either just looking at my cars or in a room chit chatting.
  • Options
    joejoe Registered Users 6 Posts
    Han Seol Oh is a legit racer who needs his accounts back. Please get this done CIE
  • Options
    Our wait time is currently about 6 days. If you sent it in 9 days ago we didn't get it or we already responded. For IVTEC 08 I looked for any emails from the address you have linked to your forum account and there is nothing. Also nothing from the email linked to your Facebook account. If you used some other address let me know and I can look it up otherwise you might need to put in a new ticket. You should also get an auto response that we received it.
  • Options
    IVTEC 08IVTEC 08 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Evidence that the email was sent.... Could someone just unbann ME... Common what else i have to do?? imagejpg1_zpsaa864c46.jpg
  • Options
    calikiller45calikiller45 Registered Users 29 Posts
    How many Cars Can You Trade IN One Day Without Getting banned?
  • Options
    sokleensokleen Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ive been banned for transferring cars to my new phone and ive spent at least $500 on this game. I've been waiting 5 days now checking my mail constantly for feedback. I havent sold my other phone yet because im waiting for them to remove the ban on both accounts RSR1 and my new one SOKLEEN. I dont scam people and i find it very unfair that the game has scammed me of all the time and money ive spent. How long do i have to wait for the ban to be lifted?
This discussion has been closed.