Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

4 Maxed Civic Type R's for Sale!

Rated 1649. Won them with my Si in the turf (dummyheads, hahaha). Asking $400k a piece. Get at me!

Comments

• warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    Get 'em while there's still 8 hours left of the turf!
    I now have 6! One with $50k purple paint, too!
    7 now, lol. This is pretty fun :P
  • MFRANKLINMFRANKLIN Registered Users 46 Posts
    Would you trade for multiple?
    Bump it to the top. I now have 2 with $50k purple paint and 12 all together. I just can't lose ;)
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Warning can I trade one for a max focus?
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Ok I am new to prices I didn't mean to low ball. How many can u offer for R35?
    If you read above I am not looking to trade at the moment. Only RRC.
  • Wolfy dineroWolfy dinero Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey Warning how much?
    Bump! Dropping to $350k a piece
  • Wolfy dineroWolfy dinero Registered Users 7 Posts
    how much paypal?
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Have dealt with warningx before! Great seller! smooth transactions!

money getting low (until I can sell my nismo hah) ... if ya can't find a buyer, I'll do 900k for the 4!
  • whitechocolate965whitechocolate965 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
    (@Allayna) what's ur in game name mine BRAKE TIGHT 1405 add me I need turf cars (@warningx) I also need turf cars how many u have left I always get money
  • whitechocolate965whitechocolate965 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
    (@Allayna) how much for ur nismo I need more cars I make cash easy with my stock gtr with no nos no engine damage
  • otoaotechotoaotech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 157 Posts
    I want 2 of those? you have it @warningx