Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

nitto legends is closing soon

2Next

Comments

• ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    seems legit tho
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Ryystron wrote:
    Hey Nitto folks. Glad to see you guys. There has been talk about Nitto players coming over to these forums to cause a ruckus. Now I would hope, that you would be above that as it really helps no one. We will be enforcing the Terms of Use for these forums.
    Its really simple Terms of Service
    "Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of this site, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."
    So outside of the normal language stuff (ie. obscene language), we also will not tolerate hateful posts. So posts that are solely meant to vomit vitriol about, will probably be removed. Continuously doing so will eventually lead to a ban.
    If you must express your opinions of the game, then by all means do so. But do so in a constructive and decent manner. CAPS and vulgarities will not help, nor make us really want to "get on that".
    And as for Trolling, yeah, that won't fly either. I saw the Nitto Forum post leading here.
    If you want to be a part of this community, by all means, welcome. If you are here for more sinister purposes, please take it somewhere else.

tumblr_m2s58kk6eo1qk0ss6o1_400.gif

Spencer wrote: »

tumblr_m2s58kk6eo1qk0ss6o1_400.gif

HAHA-LOL-GIF.gif
  • MarkhinMarkhin Registered Users 84 Posts
    I'm going to miss Nitto and all the players that played.
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n160575]Hey Nitto folks. Glad to see you guys. There has been talk about Nitto players coming over to these forums to cause a ruckus. Now I would hope, that you would be above that as it really helps no one. We will be enforcing the Terms of Use for these forums. Its really simple Terms of Service "Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of this site, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason." So outside of the normal language stuff (ie. obscene language), we also will not tolerate hateful posts. So posts that are solely meant to vomit vitriol about, will probably be removed. Continuously doing so will eventually lead to a ban. If you must express your opinions of the game, then by all means do so. But do so in a constructive and decent manner. CAPS and vulgarities will not help, nor make us really want to "get on that". And as for Trolling, yeah, that won't fly either. I saw the Nitto Forum post leading here. If you want to be a part of this community, by all means, welcome. If you are here for more sinister purposes, please take it somewhere else. [/QUOTE] When they're trolling it just means they're trying to make each other laugh. But yeah guys, be on good behavior so you don't get b&.
    OP is silly
    Chris wrote: »
    OP is silly
    I literally lold
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I'm all for fun guys.... like I tried on the Nitto forums until a player was like "Stop having fun and fix yo game!" Then I sadfaced into my corner.....

I just wanted to make sure you all knew, have fun all you want. Positive posts are good, negative posts are bad and make Ryystron angry.... and when Ryystron get angry.....

I'll probably edit posts and delete a few and change bad words into good words like "mac and cheese" and "daisy" and "Unicorns".
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

[QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n164220]I'm all for fun guys.... like I tried on the Nitto forums until a player was like "Stop having fun and fix yo game!" Then I sadfaced into my corner..... I just wanted to make sure you all knew, have fun all you want. Positive posts are good, negative posts are bad and make Ryystron angry.... and when Ryystron get angry..... I'll probably edit posts and delete a few and change bad words into good words like "mac and cheese" and "daisy" and "Unicorns".[/QUOTE] Go post in PMA got a girlfriend please in off topic
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n164220]I'm all for fun guys.... like I tried on the Nitto forums until a player was like "Stop having fun and fix yo game!" Then I sadfaced into my corner.....

I just wanted to make sure you all knew, have fun all you want. Positive posts are good, negative posts are bad and make Ryystron angry.... and when Ryystron get angry.....

I'll probably edit posts and delete a few and change bad words into good words like "mac and cheese" and "daisy" and "Unicorns".[/QUOTE]

i like those good words!!!!!! eazy mac FTW
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n164220]I'm all for fun guys.... like I tried on the Nitto forums until a player was like "Stop having fun and fix yo game!" Then I sadfaced into my corner.....

I'll probably edit posts and delete a few and change bad words into good words like "mac and cheese" and "daisy" and "Unicorns".[/QUOTE]

michael-jordan-lol.gif
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n164220]I'm all for fun guys.... like I tried on the Nitto forums until a player was like "Stop having fun and fix yo game!" Then I sadfaced into my corner..... I just wanted to make sure you all knew, have fun all you want. Positive posts are good, negative posts are bad and make Ryystron angry.... and when Ryystron get angry..... I'll probably edit posts and delete a few and change bad words into good words like "mac and cheese" and "daisy" and "Unicorns".[/QUOTE]
    Aye aye Captain Ryyst.

You don't know us so well, mate. We post negative things toward each other for the sake of fun, but we all know we're only joking and we are all friends. The Nitto community is more like a family, and we cannot ever be fully broken up.

It's like when you troll and **** with your brother. That pretty much sums up the relationship of the Nitto forumers, a band of brothers. M8.

Now a more pressing issue - It has been 7 days and I haven't heard back from my support ticket for linking my JamesG name to my Google Play email.
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    Rysst why are you guys closing down Nitto?
    trinidude wrote: »
    Rysst why are you guys closing down Nitto?
    Because they refused to fix it, and as a result they lost 90% of their customers, now it is costing them money to keep the game up with the vehicle licensing and such.
    JamesG wrote: »
    Because they refused to fix it, and as a result they lost 90% of their customers, now it is costing them money to keep the game up with the vehicle licensing and such.

+ 1 !
  • TemptedTempted Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sup people don't know why I'm back on another CIE funded forum but here we all are.....hahahahah

Nitto community miss you all!
    Tempted wrote: »
    Sup people don't know why I'm back on another CIE funded forum but here we all are.....hahahahah

Nitto community miss you all!
    you never shuffled for us dawg. scrammer

Spencer wrote: »
    you never shuffled for us dawg. scrammer
    haaa worst b3havior
    Tempted wrote: »
    Sup people don't know why I'm back on another CIE funded forum but here we all are.....hahahahah Nitto community miss you all!
    You still owe us a shuffle m8
    haaa worst b3havior
    CIE NEVER LOVED US

We're just numbers on a bank statement to them(CIE).
  • koolaid93x420koolaid93x420 Registered Users 7 Posts
    but wait jamesg werent you part of the reason nitto got shut down as well? were you not one of those hackers? i havent been on nitto in a while until a few weeks last month but i got my resources -.-
  • koolaid93x420koolaid93x420 Registered Users 7 Posts
    but wait jamesg werent you part of the reason nitto got shut down as well? were you not one of those hackers? i havent been on nitto in a while until a few weeks last month but i got my resources
    but wait jamesg werent you part of the reason nitto got shut down as well? were you not one of those hackers? i havent been on nitto in a while until a few weeks last month but i got my resources -.-

I was not.

The part stealer pretty much caused everyone to leave, which lead to the shut down, however had no part in that. I disagreed with stealing other peoples parts right out of their garage via not even being on their account. I had nothing to do with the stealer nor did I want anything to do with it.

Though, I had the part stealer, but only to steal back my own LE's which got stolen. I saved their part ID's, and when someone took them, I'd just take them right back. But, I absolutely DID NOT steal other users' parts.
  • XxxJAMESxxXXxxJAMESxxX Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hey guys I am sad to see that 1320 has died I was an older player ign was Notyou and also GreddyGuy ivehadbetter, jshabs if u guys are on here hit me up other than that R.I.P Nitto Legends
  • DapopemanDapopeman Registered Users 14 Posts
    bump
  • Diabl0Diabl0 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Crap, just tried to come back to the game and found out that it's been gone forever. Whaaaaaaat?!

Diablo/Villy

P.S. Spencer, I hate you :)
    Love you too

• iDustiDust Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's a nitto legends?
  • WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    **** rip :(