Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

VOUCHERS LIST-still not working

Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
Ever want to do a deal but don't want to be scammed? If so this is the place for you!

Ok guys so this is how it's going to work...
You will post below an in game name (ONLY 1) And if you get 5 comments/vouches on your post the in game name is legit...Can do the same with forum names.

You cannot vouch for yourself and if you receive 3 posts that say you are not Legit I will delete your post and you won't be on the list.

Lastly anything other then names will be deleted and remember 1 NAME PER POST

thanks-Old Woman
Prev13456791

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Not saying
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Who knows?
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    xTROGDORx was trogdor48430 for those that didnt see my name change
  • Yung Masta ClevelandYung Masta Cleveland Registered Users 218 Posts
    Yung Masta Cleveland
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Hexxum001 Level 250

EDIT 08/16/2014: Guys please be aware that Hexxum001 (that's 2 zeros NOT 2 letter O's) is my only account and I am a level 250 player. I don't use any other accounts except for this one. So, if anyone approaches you here or in game claiming to be me that isn't Hexxum001, that's NOT me. Feel free to PM me here to verify if need be. I will not randomly approach people to buy or sale cars here or in game. Once again, if someone does that claiming to be me, it's NOT me. I hate scammers and would never, ever lower myself to being a scumbag scammer.

EDIT 11/14/2014: Due to the fact that there is so much scamming/glitching going on, I am not currently selling any vehicles. I have had a few people approach me in game about buying cars. I apologize to those of you that legitimately were interested in making a deal but there is just too much scamming/hacking currently going on in this game. So until further notice, I am not selling. Maybe someday CIE/Glu will fix this game so legitimate players can resume normal buying/selling. I may still buy from time to time, from legit sellers on this forum only, but that's about it.
  • arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    AREXS12 .........
  • 2FAST4MYSELF2FAST4MYSELF Registered Users 307 Posts
    2FAST4MYSELF.....
  • Kills98Kills98 Registered Users 401 Posts
    kdawg4ever..
  • HallucinationHallucination Registered Users 384 Posts
    Eddy 2013 ..
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    IGN: Allayna's Ma
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    5GOLD2....
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Darkd00m ign: darkd(Zerozero)m
  • jm chrisjm chris Registered Users 138 Posts
    Scammer here
  • brendanxd19brendanxd19 Registered Users 307 Posts
    Brendanxd19
  • Take My MoneyTake My Money Registered Users 312 Posts
    Ign: Take My Money
  • IllstanceIllstance Registered Users 226 Posts
    IGN: 28Gramz
  • PIERRE PREZZUREPIERRE PREZZURE Registered Users 1,721 Posts
    Ign: Pierre Prezzure
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    IGN: Rinky Dink
  • EricsullyEricsully Registered Users 152 Posts
    Ericsully ign
  • cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    Cat9801248
  • -GioFweeeo-GioFweeeo Registered Users 35 Posts
    IGN :Giofweeeo
  • GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    Griselbrand :)
  • FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    IGN FURTHEWIN
  • warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    warningx ;)
  • dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Anybody got my back? I have dealt with quite a few of ya.
  • Micki23Micki23 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Micki23....
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    Lrmest1991
  • qamar27qamar27 Registered Users 320 Posts
    Ign: se ver s
  • Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Ace of Skills
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Tiffxny :):)
This discussion has been closed.