Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2 Rotanas up for sale or trades open to all offeres

I will trade both for a copo camaro one has 63 gem rims with all stage 2 no nos and the other one almost stock BOTH HAVE NO NOS I'll also trade both for a sport but you'll have to put some cash ontop if you want both it can be a bundle or it can be separate and please don't low ball I will ignore I'm also open to all rrc offers unless your low balling I'm in page 58 thanks and have a nice day ill also trade for a unwrapped stock cobra jet just not both ill add cash ontop for the jet and one rotana

Comments

• Options
    joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    Both for xb dragster?pr check me garage Vouches page 57, same ign
  • Options
    Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    How about a M3GT2 Wrapped Andriod.
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Wrapped cobra jet?
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    chris420chris420 Registered Users 167 Posts
    How much rrc would u take for the stock one?
  • Options
    XxItalianMafia5XXxItalianMafia5X Registered Users 117 Posts
    wats ur ign
  • Options
    Unknownelite777Unknownelite777 Registered Users 926 Posts
    I'm also looking for a c6 no nos or wrapped stock if possible
  • Options
    lucasiscoollucasiscool Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yo bro its drag elite here nice to see u on forums can u be one of my vouches please as were on same team thanks
  • Options
    Bump common guys just because i said no to these peps doesnt mean that ill always say no
  • Options
    Im putting 500k over for a copo or a wrapped c6 not maxxed i dont want nos please if stock either or itll just be both rotanas
  • Options
    Cars im looking for
    ●TC GT SPEC(Stock if possible no nos)
    ●COPO CAMARO (Stock please or no nos)
    ●FORD COBRA JET(Stock please or no nos unwrapped please)
    ●Nismo(no nos)
    ●SUBIE WRX SPORT(Stock if possible no nos unwrapped)
    ●CHEVROLET C6.R GT2 (NO NOS ACCEPTING WRAPPED OR UNWRAPPED)
    The rest please offer still both are up
    Im accepting rrc just dontdo 1mil thats ghe worlds biggest rip
  • Options
    Bump.....................
  • Options
    DBOWEDBOWE Registered Users 322 Posts
    Maxed turbo and charged zr1 with 375k redlines maxed turbo and charged Evo 8 and maxed supercharged ford gt s class for one?
  • Options
    ilovemydc2ilovemydc2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Trading my sting ray unwrapped for a stock rotona or c6 or possible subaru sport plzz anyone I dont like sting ray..or sell shoot me an offer an will see what we go from there
  • Options
    Thanks for the bump AND STOCK ROTANA IS OUT VERY G8OD TRADE TO AN OLD FRIEND SCORPIO6 VERY LEGIT
  • Options
    Last bump for this trade guys i only have the stage 2 one offer something i cant say no to
  • Options
    Bump one last time i have awesome wrapped maxed frs spec for trade too