Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

CAR TRADEs!

I have a ton of nice cars maxed with rims and looking to trade! Some to mention! R35, r34, ford gtr, bmw z4 1 supercharged! Zr1, bmw m3 gt2! Camero 69 maxed with 500 gem rims! Shelby gt500, and a few more! So hit me up! I'm going to be heading to bed soon so post on here offers ! Ign: darkd00m trusted legit seller that always comes thru! I will not go first unless I know who u are!

Comments

• akumaKEN92akumaKEN92 Registered Users 64 Posts
    What trade you looking for zr1 and m3 gt2?
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    I need a nismo, rami, maxed r34, and a few other cars . Just add me in game to chat
    Buuuuummppppp
    Buiuuuuuummmmmppppp
    Bmmmpppppppppp
    Buuummmmpppppppp
    No trades?????
    Buuuummmmpppppp
    Bump!!!!!!!!
    Bunpppppoooo
    Bump it up!!!!! Please!!
    Bump it up!!!!!gogofo
    Buuuummmmmpppppp
    Buuuummmmppppp
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Dude you have like 3 threads out and you're bumping every single one every few minutes. Keep it all on one thread dude. It's getting annoying.
    Lol.... No reason to post on my thread. U can always pm me. Unless u were trying to be rude in public?