Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Slow connection and time out......THE USUAL

Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
Of course the last day of turf we are back to square one with this game. Slow connection, Lag, Time out, Cannot connect to player, Server has cancelled race. These issues are weighing heavy on racers and I'm doubtful that we can carry your torch much longer.

Comments

• Options
    SS SPEED SHOPSS SPEED SHOP Registered Users 37 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one having this issue, I spent a lot of money both real and rrc to convert 32 car to s/c yesterday so you can bet I'm pissed off today, virtually unplayable, the connection speed on my end is over 25mbs both upld and downld, and I'm in an iPhone 5s with plenty of memory available, so issue is not on my end for sure. Problems today,,,so far,,, No launch button in screen Launch and nos function not working 3-of 5 runs Car launching without any touch in the screen right as third light comes on Orange bar if aggravation showing again Can be challenged and complete a race while orange bar is showing,THROUGHOUT THE RUN!! Unable to connect to other racers Total game crashes Very frustrating day. Please CIE, save your patches and hotfixes, until you have the entire update package fully built/vetted/beta'd and tested by the mods here. We can adjust to the current situation if you just leave it the hell alone till the full package is ready.....
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Buttons sticking every 2-3 races again also. Didn't one of the admins come on here yesterday or the day before saying all of these issues should be better?? LOL!! Because they are not. They are as bad as ever. Yeah, yeah, we know. 2-3 weeks. Play at your own risk. Blah blah . . . .