Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Maxed Nismo for sale....

***** REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ***** REDUCED ******* REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ******** ***** REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ***** REDUCED ******* REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ********

Want it out of my garage.. City taxes are too high!! 5 mil and it's yours !!!

I've seen some people with 100s of civic si's.. Have 60 maxed si's? I'll trade it for that as well!! ;)

Or... Have only 4mil I'll do it for 4 mil AND 2 maxed rx7 specs. ONLY do not want any other car.

***** REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ***** REDUCED ******* REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ******** ***** REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ***** REDUCED ******* REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ********

imagejpg1_zps62453f3a.jpg imagejpg2_zpsd6a79294.jpg

Comments

• 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    6mills I'll get em
  • Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Yes allayna agree with u post
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    I will ppl.
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts

Want it out of my garage.. City taxes are too high!! 5 mil and it's yours !!!

I've seen some people with 100s of civic si's.. Have 60 maxed si's? I'll trade it for that as well!! ;)

Or... Have only 4mil I'll do it for 4 mil AND 2 maxed rx7 specs. ONLY do not want any other car.

First page updated with the new above info...
    Dropping like it's hot!! See updated price!!
    In game now.. Rdy to deal!
  • NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    Haha im waiting for it to say FREE :P
    Lol.. It's coming!
  • Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    3m right now.
  • Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    lol thats what you said around 6.5mil, now were down to 4m and 2 rx ......... i can wait.
    To the top ^^ for the last time.. Then I'm letting this die out.... Until another day :)
  • Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    Go to Facebook if looking for nismos 2 mil maxed there on the pages
  • Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    image_zps3d7b8b39.jpg