Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top 100 in turf

chEz130chEz130 Registered Users 746 Posts
About how many points does your team need to reach the top 100 in turf? My team has around 170,000 and we are in the mid 100s. So was wondering how much we had to improve to get there

Comments

• Options
    Waldo8829Waldo8829 Registered Users 116 Posts
    my team is ranked 111 right now with 256k points but to be within a hundred you need about 300k to be safe.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    My team is ranked 30th at the moment and we have 455k points.
  • Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Our team did the impossible I think. We went from 178th to 90th in four days. This was my 3rd turf. My first one I did 4k, then 21k, and today I hit 48k. I'm tired now though.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Our team did the impossible I think. We went from 178th to 90th in four days. This was my 3rd turf. My first one I did 4k, then 21k, and today I hit 48k. I'm tired now though.
    It's not impossible, it just takes work and a team that all contributes. This is my team's third turf in a row in the top 100 now. We were in the 120's four turfs ago, then 69, then 32 and we just finished this weeks turf at 29. Our top scorer had almost 39k points and our lowest scorer was right about 10k. I was 5th on our team with 31k points. It's definitely a lot of work, but if all of your team works together and contributes, it's definitely not impossible.
  • Options
    SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    I was wondering the same thing.we finished like 153rd td.it's annoying when u have 20 ppl on your team and ten don't even have 2k..its like ur racing all day when u don't need to. It def takes a whole team contributing to get get within top 100.
  • Options
    Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Me and my partner created a team two weeks ago. On our first turf we ranked 126. The turf that just past was our second turf. We had 434k points and ranked 61. If you guys are interested in joining the team PM me. You must be able to score atleast 15k points a turf. Thanks.
  • Options
    Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I must say I had a small incentive....well not so small I guess. Our leader promised 1 mill rrcash to the top scorer. He not only kept his promise by giving me a mil, he gave 2nd and 3rd a mil too. I jokingly said he needs to promise a mil to each and every team member if make the top 25 on the next turf.
  • Options
    Roel2377Roel2377 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Yes sir very solid!