Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

List of legit, honest & trusted dealers

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Another well known person I would like to recommend ;) .. KING SHIIT is a legit trader and worth mention in me list .. Another 5 star trader recommended by Venom
    New 5 star trader with add to the list .. ROLEXKING2 is legit and honest trader ;) recommended ;)
    Again .. Smooth and easy deal with jjbinx808 ;) .. Well can't just say 5 star trader coz he worth more than that
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Roestrey and x micahel x. Legit seller. :) had a great deal with them :) 5star traders :)
    Au_c3 in forums AUC3 ign. Legit seller. Great guy. Had a great experience dealing with him :) 5star :) i can vouch my name for him :)
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Up!! Be careful in dealing with racers. :) please check the list before doing transaction. Happy Holidays :)
  • bmwdriverbmwdriver Registered Users 8 Posts

they did nothing but make the deals incredibly un easy and tou "their benefit" and after I payed for my car my game lagged and I came back and they were no where to be found. and mud digger knew about the deal and afterwards wouldn't write back to my messages. HORRIBLE LIERS. SCAM* SCAM* SCAM*
  • bmwdriverbmwdriver Registered Users 8 Posts
    they did nothing but make the deals incredibly un easy and tou "their benefit" and after I payed for my car my game lagged and I came back and they were no where to be found. and mud digger knew about the deal and afterwards wouldn't write back to my messages. HORRIBLE LIERS. SCAM* SCAM* SCAM*
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Another honest transaction update. Racer blue 46. Sent money through PayPal. Great prices and quick and easy dealings. Would recommend based on my experience.
    Another 5 star seller ..
  • Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thanks bro ima hve to find another one b that money it's already gone bought my self a m3 Evo x and a stock gtr
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Just did a deal with Creampie, it was nice and hassle free
  • Birch1023Birch1023 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Venom650R is definitely a wicked good dude! came through on his end before the vehicle i was trading was even done repairing. very smooth. Best first transaction in any game that I've had.
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I get no love :(
    Great, smooth & easy deal with GoblinKing23 ( well own as 3vil in game)
    Not sure if noly is on here but I talked to him and told him I was looking for a ford gt. He said he would find me one. A few days later he did. I gave him money and he gave me car. Awesome to deal with
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Detroit Ryder is 100% legit. Just bought a 6M car from him. Would recommend to anyone. :)
    Another vote for Detroit Ryder. He bought a dart from me and asked me to max it for him. He paid and even thought he met me in a fast srt8, he did nothing but pay for the car then got the car. Another excellent guy to deal with.
    Hi dudes!
    This guy - YUNG SNEAK - make perfect transaction! Good buyer and honest man. Was pleasure to deal with!
    Add another positive for yung sneak. Did a big transaction with him and all went very well. Also sold a car to 240z and that went very well also. Thanks again both of you!!
    Just close a deal with leJUDDary .. Easy and smoothe deal .. Differently will deal with him again
  • leJUDDaryleJUDDary Registered Users 171 Posts
    Thanks venom!
    Got another great deal in a game. IGN - MAX WEDGE - great deal was discussed and performed fast and perfect.
    Up! Let's keep this up here.
    Another great and smooth deal with Adibmanis & leJUDDary .. Both R amazing dealers ..
    Keep it Up
    Lets try to keep this up here so that everyone can see the legit sellers and buyers in the forum.
  • Branharris88Branharris88 Registered Users 6 Posts
    This might be sad but I don't even know how to buy/sell with other players yet lol
  • CMAAAANCMAAAAN Registered Users 29 Posts
    New to forums so have sh*t loads of vouching to do, not sure if theyre on here but i can annouce that Biscuitsdaddy, Deathtrap750, OAKVILLAN, LIVININPARADISE & WDN4L all legitimate traders/buyers\sellers mostly to oakvillain though picked me out of the dirt when ive been scammed and all provide hassle free trades no worry with these guys 5 star guys