Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New season! New urgency ... New minimum... 25k+!

AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
imagejpg1_zps1a78983f.jpg

New season! New urgency... New rules! Top 100 is more competitive now then ever! 25k minimum.. Strictly enforced!

If by the end of the 2nd event and you aren't on pace to meet minimum we will be looking for a replacement!

We have team tools in place to help aid each other! A team website we invite long term members for tune / info sharing! We have a chat app we use for iOS / android devices for live / real time chat 24/7. Screw in game chat... It's buggy...slow... Makes some crash..and sometimes doesn't even work!

Real quick read... If you only come to play the last 2 events.... Your name is associated with scamming... Can't handle your own business and not able to secure weekly sale cars to be prepared for turf... Broke...begger... Immature.. Or just a plain ol' A-hole or have ** ANY DOUBT ** about making the 25k minimum then please don't apply....

Contact in game... Moonshine Bandit, Nos Geezer, or Jack50n 18. Or apply directly to the team. Street Outlaws. Put in your request that you have seen the post in forums and understand the requirements. Several spots are looking to be filled. Thanks!

Comments

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    We added some really great players, but I believe we may have room for one more.. Contact one of us soon if you want to race with one of the oldest top 100 teams.
  • cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    Are yall still looking for somebody let me know ign the same
    Okay, we are still looking for that "one".. We have just one spot open.. Must be able to push 25k plus. Add me ign moonshine bandit and after a chat if your the one, I'll bring you in.. Turf is in a few hours so let's get this done.
  • SelfiesSelfies Registered Users 41 Posts
    Hey mud digger, quick question.

Help me out with some cars lol

Yea that's not gonna help us haha, but thanks for the free bump!
    Okay, we were full and then an elite member had a work emergency and won't be able to play.. So we are back to looking for one more dude, or chick! Haha, get at us asap and let's get this car!
    Well we did it again, top 100! We added some amazing talent.. HOWEVER, we REALLY need some uk (or likewise) players.. Most of us are all North American and we tend to slip at night.. So PLEASE if you are not North American, and can make 25k+ apply and let's win this new Firebird!
    Bump, still browsing players..
  • Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
    hey i was on ur team a couple of weeks ago i would like another shot to make it with u guys ign dylan k
    Okay guys, we've got one last spot to fill.. Most of the racers we have been adding are 40k+ material.. If one of you would like to join the Street Outlaws this week, please be fully capable of at least 30k.. I'm looking for one bad ass.. Hit us up in game. Thanks guys!
    Spot has seen filled.
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Will make room for the right folks... We are bouncing around 80s - 90s... We have some folks not performing at the moment and they have to go!

If you can pull 20k at least between now and tomorrow. Let us know! FYI though... if it looks like you aren't on pace to meet that, or your points don't move for a while we can't wait around and hope for someone to come alive. You will be removed.

contacts IGN: Allayna's Ma, Moonshine Bandit, Nos Geezer, and Jack5on 18.

Thanks