Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cie is useless

MFRANKLINMFRANKLIN Registered Users 46 Posts
Again when during races your useless servers again have frozen causing me to loose more money and cars of which I used my own money to buy. This is basically theft! RR admins won't answer peoples posts about this and that is disgusting! I feel heavily let down and think reimbursement of cars lost isn't unreasonable. I'd love a response to this from cie but we all know that won't happen. So I'd like to share one last though with you. Cie forget you. Sort your act out. Useless mugs

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i lost 3 ctr yesterday due to app freezing and dnf. so what do i do, close my app and play candy crush. i would stop playing and let them fix the game. im pretty sure alot of new people who download the game and then realizes that game has issue, will delete the game and just play the same game they were playing before. again hold off and just let them fix the issue. play in 2 weeks when the new update comes out
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    They do reply, but your vocabulary is a tad low...no one likes to be sweared at man.
  • Options
    MFRANKLINMFRANKLIN Registered Users 46 Posts
    I've been on the game since it started and for it to get worse over time ( lags, glitches, dnf,) the list could go on.. For this to happen and be promised oh it will be sorted and then they update something else causing more problems before fixing the old ones. Now they have multiple very real problems causing them massive headaches. Told it will be sorted and again the game declines and gets worse. Marvellous. Sorry for the outburst I am, it's not in my nature but maybe they will understand my frustration. I don't want to quit the game but that's the way it's heading after all this time effort and money!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    K again for the hundredth time do you want them to fix the problems or be on here answering your questions about stuff they already know are going on. Me personally I rather not have any of them answer cause if thats the case I know they are working to fix the problems in the game and make it better!!!! We all know your frustration and it is completely understandable but think about it say you have 50 guys but 10 of them are working on the forums 20 of them are working on all the complaints coming in by tickets. Then you have about 20 guys left over to try to actually fix all the 50+ problems that are in the game and rewriting codes testing it making sure they are working seeing if it can be a hot fix or not pushing it through to the game then making sure that that fix actually works the way its suppose to work then finally starting on the next code on the list. I mean I dont know about you guys but 50 people working on a problem sounds like it would be fixed a lot faster than 20 thats just my 2 cents on the subject. Also if you are one of the people pinking at this time, with all due respect, you are foolish! Why would you pink knowing that the game has been freezing and hasnt been running at its fullest. Not trying to make anyone mad but you need to use a little common sense in these situations haha
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Also the OP here is a scammer. Don't do deals with him either.
  • Options
    79Alan7979Alan79 Registered Users 20 Posts
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    K again for the hundredth time do you want them to fix the problems or be on here answering your questions about stuff they already know are going on. Me personally I rather not have any of them answer cause if thats the case I know they are working to fix the problems in the game and make it better!!!! We all know your frustration and it is completely understandable but think about it say you have 50 guys but 10 of them are working on the forums 20 of them are working on all the complaints coming in by tickets. Then you have about 20 guys left over to try to actually fix all the 50+ problems that are in the game and rewriting codes testing it making sure they are working seeing if it can be a hot fix or not pushing it through to the game then making sure that that fix actually works the way its suppose to work then finally starting on the next code on the list. I mean I dont know about you guys but 50 people working on a problem sounds like it would be fixed a lot faster than 20 thats just my 2 cents on the subject. Also if you are one of the people pinking at this time, with all due respect, you are foolish! Why would you pink knowing that the game has been freezing and hasnt been running at its fullest. Not trying to make anyone mad but you need to use a little common sense in these situations haha
    Why don't you just STFU and go have CIE just shut down pinking in the game now. You would have less issues with angry players. I don't know how CIE has YOU useless player moderators with such shitty attitudes. It's most like YOU guys who are the monkey Beta testers who cannot even wipe their own butts let alone flush a toilet. Shouldn't you guys be throwing poop somewhere?
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    We know OP.
  • Options
    Jdmhatch99Jdmhatch99 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Cie customer support is garbage been 2weeks got a email to unban my account for too many pinks raced how gay is that and I gave them all the info needed n now it's been a total of 4 weeks 4 days no returned mail nothing this is by far the worst I've seen. Why get rid of nitto legends n keep this garbage game at least nitto has there shit together.