Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Thanx cie for making the price on mills go up.

JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
Cie has once again fuckkkkked up something again. Not only has the price of mills gone up. But that also drops how much u get for a turf car. Thanks. Fukkkk ups.

Comments

• Options
    Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    I'm Australian, and the price in the game for me is 1,000,000 RRC for $129.99, and the same for the biggest GEM PACK it's also $129.99 and has been that way for around three months now... complained and was brushed aside and told that Apple regulate the prices depending on your region... It is harsh but unavoidable sadly.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    How is that CIEs fault that people who duped cash illegally and against the Terms of Service are now running low on all the cash they duplicated thus players are now charging more money for you to buy cash from a third party? The whole blame CIE for everything gets pretty old. I have plenty of millions and I don't even Turf anymore so if you're start and know how to manage your cash, know how to buy/sell and you are great at pinking then it shouldn't be a problem. Not to mention there are other ways to make cash such as building up multiple cars for a big name Turf player or if you have another device you could farm cash from the Campaign..
  • Options
    I've got mills bro I'm not broke and yea the price went up when cie tried to stop the use of pay pal. The money that was generated from hacks is still out there and more continues to flo n. I kno the for fact. So bro I'm afraid to say ur wrong. All I was saying is that I sale turf cars every week and the price has dropped since cie messed up the pay pal.
  • Options
    And fukkk terms of use and all hat shittt. Cie is crooked. And has screwed ppl out of tons of shittt and if ne one disagrees than u must like how cie taste or something.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    They didn't do anything to paypal.....
  • Options
    xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    Waa waa cie this waa waa cie that. go play nitro nation or csr and quit your whining. Crybabies.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I had a turf unwrapped falcon up for auction. 3 weeks ago this was a 4 mil car. Today I couldn't get the price above 1.8 mil. There is a depression going on.
  • Options
    Yea there is something fukkkked up. And for the guys who like to run their cockk sukkkkkers. If u dnt like wat I say dnt get on my threads. Go sukkkk off cie.
  • Options
    Lol. Nah. I'd rather have my methadone.
  • Options
    jspinjspin Registered Users 4 Posts
    All I know is I paid 100 dollars for the gem pack and never received them I wrote cie they Sai it could take up to 10 day to respond or fix this issues well its been over 10 days and still no gems and I am out 100 dollars? Wish someone would fix this I want my gems or 100 dollars back asap
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    So because the prices of millions went up because the majority of sellers who glitched the money and the people who bought it are now running low on the RRCash thus increasing the price this is somehow CIE's fault? When the Ford Falcon first came out it was worth the respectable 4 million and now with the 2nd wave of them its obviously going to decrease. The fact that its not the prettiest or easiest to drive doesn't help its case much either. Remember that Racing Rivals is a FREE game but if you want to be able to compete at a higher level, you will most likely have to spend some money. Don't think for once that if you keep whining about things that they will reward everyone with another free car because thats not happening. It was a very tough situation but it set up a precedent where EVERYONE thinks whining about the game will get them something in return. Calling Apple for a refund when you didn't lose anything is also pretty low since you are basically stealing. If you have such a problem with the game, I wish you would just delete it.
This discussion has been closed.