Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

(Untitled)

Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
Ok so here are a few tips on the game...

First of all...a way to make money when starting the game, my best suggestion for this would be do the daily challenges do them first because that provides a new car to try get warmed up you don't lose money it's a fair race. You also get unlimited attempts until you beat it (there are 3 levels) you will win $300-$750 depending how long you have been playing. Next only bet your cash if you are certain you stand a chance.

PINKS, the easiest way to get a new car also the easiest way to lose one. You have to be careful when you do these as you are certain you can win but also is your opponent. Watch there SC (street credit) if they have a lot they might not be the best opponent for you. Never pink your campaign car it is one of the worst things you can do if you lose that car you will need to buy a new campaign car for gems... Or win a car in that class and register it with gems. With pinks it is always better to pink within your class and to assure your car is maxed. Lastly always use gem boost when you pink as you know your opponent will be.

Tuning well there are tons of posts around the forum about this so I will just touch on this but I highly recommend you looking at a tuning guide sometime on the forum. When tuning pick the parts that add the most power and the least amount of weight or removes it all together.

Buying, Selling or Trading?...As this is not supported by Cie yet you have to be very careful when doing this. Be aware there are many SCAMMERS out there and they are ruthless. To avoid being scammed always ask for vouches make sure they are in a trusted team top team will not tolerate scammers. If you are still unsure do half the money car then the other half the money it's better to lose half the money then all of it even though it would be best to lose none at all. Also if the deal sounds to good to be true it probably is...

Lastly gems, gems are a rare currency in game I suggest you save them up for boosting your for pinks don't waste them on installing parts and servicing your car as that can be done by watching a few videos if you haven't gone over your daily limit. Every turf a car will ho on sale usually gems if you have enough gems then I recommend using them on deals of 35% to 80% off. The best way yo get gems is...watch videos, lvl up every10 levels, or turf with a good team.

A few side notes

Always resort to selling your car to the showroom at last resort.
Never give out personal I go in the game for anything

Thanks OLD WOMEN
NOW GET RACING!!!!!!!

Comments

• NewJohnnyNewJohnny Registered Users 66 Posts
    Good Advice!

but i dont know what is the meaning of :Always resort to selling your car to the showroom at last resort.
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Always sell to someone else try to make alittle money let someone else enjoy the car if your just going to get reed of it someone will use it
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Exactly showroom pays one price which is low n u might be mid built that could save someone time building and get u more $$
  • KWM87...KWM87... Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello...ive recently bought a turbo w/ my dodge dart rally e...& I don't think its doing me justice...I think its actually slower than before without installing it...any advice???
  • KWM87...KWM87... Registered Users 2 Posts
    ok...thankyou***
  • The Dutch Race KingThe Dutch Race King Registered Users 34 Posts
    I have to claim a s class car, but which of the 2 is better? The dodge viper or the mclaren
  • R6riderzR6riderz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yea it might take like over 200k to max out a class s car but no matter what stage it's at you sell it for like 68k when people but them for like 300-500k depending on the car
  • The Dutch Race KingThe Dutch Race King Registered Users 34 Posts
    i want another A class car, but which one u prefer? the toyota supra or the 2010 camaro SS ? they have both the same max rank rating but the supra cost like 20k less cash??

• AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    Can I ask if I'm selling or trading a car how do you get the opponents fouled to show up. In other words intentionally pinking to trade. What do you press?
  • jdmacekojdmaceko Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guys give me a tip for completing all classes campange pls give a tip im struggling now in class c usng my mazda rx8 i didnt know what im upgrading first pls help me!!!!
  • HoptologistHoptologist Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm trying to figure out which cars to keep & sell. Do I need a car in each class for team events/turf wars? If so, what are the best cars in each class? I'm assuming I can go back and buy a car from the showroom later if I really neeed to, right?. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • alfonsoalfonso Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi I maxed out my civic si and it won't run below 10.9 can anybody help me with this.I also maxed out my scion frs and it is in lobby 1651 and I can't compete
  • alfonsoalfonso Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi I maxed out my civic si and it won't run below 10.9 can anybody help me with this.I also maxed out my scion frs and it is in lobby 1651 and I can't compete c
  • R__U__B__YR__U__B__Y Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    @Alfonso try making the car rating 1649 cuz there are 1650 - 1660 lobbies and you might not win even 3 races
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    KWM87... said:

Hello...ive recently bought a turbo w/ my dodge dart rally e...& I don't think its doing me justice...I think its actually slower than before without installing it...any advice???

Could be the added weight of the turbo. I believe the more you by, 2, AB or C the weight lessens and the HP incrases
  • hackervstateofmichhackervstateofmich Registered Users 95 Posts
    What is a good racing parts brand. I've heard of HKS are they available through SUMMIT catalogue?
  • dahater75dahater75 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Pigpentheoneandonly, go watch his YouTube videos for campaign. He tells you every car and set up
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    edited September 2016
    i have good luck with not installing turbo. supercharger and or nos.
    90% of my tunes i use the power to weight ratio idea.
    if it has turbo pre-installed i only upgrade if it doesn't hurt the power to weight ratio.
    my idea (if it matters) is low weight high power quick shift