Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Nos button failure

F1n76F1n76 Registered Users 12 Posts
Why does my nos button never seem to work when I hit .002 Rt and get perfect launch?
I've tried everything I can think of... Clean hands, clean screen, remove screen protector, switched on rotation lock!
I've lost about 50 cars and a couple of mill in the last 2 turf wars because if this problem alone.
It always works with a slower RT
Could it be because the message prompt PERFECT LAUNCH is coming up at the same time I'm hitting the nos button and therefore it dosent register the contact I make with nos and therefore I have to hit it a second time? Just a thought...

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Same here f1. I've had to back down my rt to be safe but of course I'm slower now. Wish they would attend to this issue.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Already reported it,
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I've been reporting this issue for months.... and I still have it when the reaction time is .003 and below. Ryyst, why bother reporting it now???
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This was reported a while ago. Keep in mind, these things do not get fixed over night. We are looking into it.