Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

new team for new racers

iwantspeediwantspeed Registered Users 18 Posts
HI, i invite new players in my new team.
Last turf was the first teams competition and we got the 60 gems price for 1761 position , not bad for 1st try and if we see that the other players were beginners .They did 500-700 poins each one and i did 16000 as i tryed harder. The only think i didnt like was that my team had 14 racers that i invited last week direct from the game - as i saw not the best way to invite racers - and only 4 raced with me . All the others had at least one car that could participate but they didnt try, Theese players i kick them out from the team . It is not nice to earn something that they dont deserve. The rule for joing my team is to PARTICIPATE in the events and comunicate with me so we will have a team strategy. I understand maybe in one turfwars someone cant race , its ok but genereally he must try his best to stay in team.. The new player ,for start must give to the team at least 1000 points in every turf ( too easy i think ). and help me to keep the team to earn rewards. Later he must be more competitive because with the best players i will try to get the team to the top.. ( for now the most importan is to race and help me). Every one he wants to join me he must post his name here and i will invite him. Iam also a new player - less than a month i play the game - but i can help ,every new player join my team, if he will ask me with my experience. Also veterans that they like the challenge to take a new team to the top they can tell me their names to invite them. Have all of you a good day and sorry of my bad english.

Comments

• Options
    markos dmarkos d Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi contact me in the game. My name is Markos D. I would like to join!
  • Options
    AboutTheMoneyAboutTheMoney Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would love to join. Im an experienced player but my account was lost so I had to start over. My username is ABOUTTHEMONEY Im more than willing to participate and put up points. Going to be a quick leveling player
  • Options
    i send you both the invitation. Iforgot to say the name of the team is " CupraGR "
  • Options
    come on racers the new turf event is coming lets race. i need 9 racers
  • Options
    True NoleTrue Nole Registered Users 1 Posts
    True Noles I wanna join. I new looking for some guidance.
  • Options
    6 places left
  • Options
    stopseystopsey Registered Users 5 Posts
    New dedicated racer points will rise quickly. Give me a shot 

STOPSEY