Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

McLaren 650S is just as fast as MP4 (not faster.)

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
Sounds cool, though. I like how you guys are starting to make some cars sound different than others. Maybe it's my driving/tune, doubt it as the car has the same maxed rating. I probably won't buy any new S class cars until I see some fast screenshots.

Comments

• Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    What is the fastest car in this game
  • Options
    WV REDNECKWV REDNECK Registered Users 3 Posts
    Rami or Stella
  • Options
    What is the fastest car in this game

...What does this have to do with the topic at hand?
  • Options
    As I was building it I thought it'd be faster. Every indication told me it'd be faster. It IS essentially a facelifted and upgraded MP412C (referring to real life.) It has more power. It weighs less.
    Looking at the dyno chart it looks like CIE literally copied over the MP412C, and gave it a 650S body. It 'says' it makes more horsepower, but the power curve is shaped the same, and it even drives the same, with the only slight difference being the launch.

*Note: I am not complaining, just answering general questions about the new car.

• Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    What was your username in nitto?
  • Options
    What was your username in nitto?

What does this have to do with the topic at hand? If you aren't going to discuss the McLaren 650S, can you please leave the topic?
  • Options
    Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    I was actually thinking about getting this car also. I noticed this car was the same rating as the MP4 but had better stats as you mentioned. I'm surprised it is not quicker than the MP4 or ZR1 since it cost more gems than the ZR1.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Yes I'm sure the weight facture will change the launch. But I hardly believe it will hit zr1 times and yes the zr1 is the bargain deal
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    I love the way it looks but hardly worth it at 850 gems if it's not even faster than the MP4. Thanks for posting this thread ShinBeats, you just saved me a bunch of gems.