Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

**WARNING** Do Not Complete Special offers for gems

boostjunkie92boostjunkie92 Registered Users 124 Posts
if you guys have noticed the page that allows you to do certain tasks to earn gems (i.e. install apps, take surveys, sign up for various trials for a small fee)

I warn you not to waste your time or money on these offers as a majority dont pay out like they promise.

The free offers dont make much of a difference whether they pay out or not, its only a small waste of time but regarding the offers that ask you to sign up for a trial membership or purchase something, when these do not pay out your screwed out of whatever money you spent on completing the offer.

There is an option to make a one time report to "sponsorpay" about missing gems but it seems that they only reply to the small reward offers (40 gems and under) the other offers that i had completed today that should earn me 500-1000 gems each never received a reply past the initial automated message i received.

this isnt the first time this has happened. It seems that sponsorpay and cie is only interested in making small payouts and ignoring the large ones that cost the players real money.

my suggestion to other players would be not to waste your time or money on these offers because we all know how cie customer service works when these things dont work out

Comments

• Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Sponser pay usually have a million and one different surveys you must fill out, but my friend did do a few of thier ads or w/e and so far he did get over 500 gems between yesterday and today.
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I did the subway one and didn't receive anything.
    :(
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I did and got 705 gems!
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    just got gems from the subway one
  • boostjunkie92boostjunkie92 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I did like 10 today...should have received about 3000 gems...I got 40
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    I have received 242 sounds have gotten 1200 lol
  • Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Do you guys mind sharing which ones you did?
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    I did the bugerking one and nothing. Won't waste my time with it again. Sucks that they changed video 3X rewards to the rip off offer and spam BS!
    i agree...they outsource the work to this company called "sponsorpay" and they are not based in america, i dont think we can do anything about getting ripped off or not which is why cie probably uses them
  • DIRTIEST BIRDDIRTIEST BIRD Registered Users 141 Posts
    They owe me for the Glide app from the last 3x promo.
  • NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    How long do these surveys take?
  • SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Screenshot everything and email CIE GAMES or this will never be resolved.. I too have done many and only once or twice received gems, although today I got 172 in one pay out. I personally think like 1 in 10 currently work as a deceitful method of obtaining your information. DON'T FORGET THOSE EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS!
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    These special offers are scams!! This is the same scam company they pushed in nitto legends!!!
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    Treasure trooper is a much better way. I made like three hundred dollars for it and bought a lot of stuff from it. Www. Treasuretrooper.com/gotglitch I recommend doing them on a PC.it's a website dedicated to this free offer business.
  • dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I will write up a sponsor pay tutorial. In battlefield play4free I have nearly every gun in the game and didn't pay a dime. I got them all for sponsor pay. I have also completed a lot of offers for deer hunter 2014 and have the best guns in that too through sponsorpay. I always have enough gems in this game to purchase one promotional car for turf and most of the time, two of them. I'll write it up if someone is willing to edit it on the computer because my phone won't do.
  • dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    If OP is right, I shouldn't have gotten my 330 gems since the X3 promo started. I start ed with 9 haha
    Yea anything over 75 gems and it's a 99% chance that you won't get paid... They do have a office in San Fransisco and being that real money was used to complete these offers they can be sued for false advertising
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    I got 607 gems at once even though it should have been way more. It's definitely a crapshoot when completing these offers. In the famous words of one of the admins on this forum, complete these offers at your own risk. LOL!
  • The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    I've had issues with this too....I'd really appreciate that guide being posted because I was paid for some of them but I'm definitely owed a decent sum of gems. I follow the steps and it just doesn't pan out right, perhaps I made a mistake but I'll figure it out when the guide goes up I suppose.
  • Coming 2 GetchaComing 2 Getcha Registered Users 1 Posts
    I down loaded a game to get 303 gems. It said download and open. Guess what.....15 levels into the game and still no gems
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    There are plenty of posts on this forum about FYBER being nothing less than a scam to capture your info and sell to anyone who wants it

AVOID THE FREE GEMS THEY ARE NOT FREE
  • shalootshaloot Registered Users 48 Posts
    I have also never once received gems for the 4 offers I did promising over 1000 gems each.