Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to get 280 gems for free! (Can purchase two Skyline GTRs)

Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
Hi guys.

Racing Rivals right now has a promotion where if you do a Special Offer, you'll get three times what the typical payout is.

1. To get roughly 280 gems for free, click on the icon right below the "Sell" button in your garage.

2. Click "Special Offers".

3. Search for the "$100 Subway Gift Card" offer. Click it. Any other offer that has the words "gift card" in it will also work.

4. Put in fake information. Choose a random address in your area. I believe that SponsorPay does check with the IP to make sure your information is acceptable and true.

I recommend using http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ for that task.

5. After all information is supplied, keep clicking "no" or "I'm not interested" on any subsequent offers they try to throw at you.

6. You'll eventually hit the "Congratulations" page. Screenshot that just in case the offer does not pay out.

7. ???

8. Congrats. You just won some free gems. This is enough to buy two free 2002 Skyline GTRs for this turf event!

Note: If SponsorPay does NOT pay you the gems, click on the "?" or "Support" button on the Special Offers page. Then find the survey you just did, and click "Report".
Put in your REAL e-mail. They will be contacting you. Once they send you the e-mail, attach the screenshot from Step #6. This is crucial as you need evidence that you submitted your information.

Comments

• Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Lol you managed to scam the game just like you scam the players lol
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I'll have to agree with Avante on this one, scammer or not he is posting a topic to help/inform players on something the game tells us anyway.
    Being a Player moderator, you'd think you'd be more mature about the situation.
    :/

Anyway, Avante thanks for the tutorial.
  • Options
    William_crespoWilliam_crespo Registered Users 601 Posts
    Thank you for the help Avante :)
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    The offers dont work, I just wasted 5 minutes of my life i will never get back.
  • Options
    SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
    This guy sounds like a smart guy
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Avante just managed to redeem himself
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Signed off and on 10 mins later and got my 148 gems awesomeeeee
  • Options
    2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    what does the congratulation page look like
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Can't seem to do any of the offers with that stuff haha
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Sponsor pay BANS people for lying. I have seen it a LOT! Then no offers, ever
  • Options
    wtagginwtaggin Registered Users 45 Posts
    I did this, as well. Worked for me without emailing SponsorPay. I also did the FreeCreditScore one for 911 Gems that I am waiting to hear on. 7 day trial, cancel within 7 days, no charge. I have done this on other games, as well, with 100% success at 0 cost.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Limited to your region. Also I'm sure condition is that you supply legit details. But the 3 X ones for the current 7-day trials are a good way to get in and out for 'free'. Just got 705 gems for nothing. Just make sure you fully cancel your accounts, as they tend to make it a double step process to try and trick you into staying.
  • Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    Not worth the time of day
  • Options
    Bryettaaa50.Bryettaaa50. Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did anyone use their real info? I don't want to get banned
  • Options
    The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Wait is there a deal in the showroom on the 02 Skyline? I'm not seeing it, shows as 335 gems for me....
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Wait is there a deal in the showroom on the 02 Skyline? I'm not seeing it, shows as 335 gems for me....
    That sale is over. It was a 24 hour sale that ended yesterday.
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    it was on sale but not anymore.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Just tried this out and it actually worked haha, gained an extra 178 gems.
  • Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    You should use your real info but warn you they will call whatever phone number you give constantly
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I did the car insurance one, I've gotten atleast 8 phone calls, in the first ten minutes lol.
  • Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    There's nothing secret about it...you tell them to stop calling and they're supposed to remove you from their list. If they don't, use a blocking app from the app stores
  • Options
    Bryettaaa50.Bryettaaa50. Registered Users 5 Posts
    Maybe you can use one of the free calling apps and give them that number
  • Options
    536slim536slim Registered Users 32 Posts
    You're Rooted and installed Freedom. I know how you did it.