Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This is ridiculous. I need assistance pls

zatazata Registered Users 10 Posts
About 3 days ago I was playing normally on my account (zatta - level 170 - invested 6 months and about 15 euros in that account) when the game crashes for no reason. I close the app and restart, and the game exits on its own again. I figured this is normal as it happened before and I always fixed it with a reinstall. But this time was different, after reinstall the game asked me to load my old account and when I did it exited again. I wasn't able to access my account for 3 days and meanwhile i wrote and described my problem in 2 emails to the CIE support team for RR. I didn't get any answers so I decided to play a new account while the problem is being solved.. ( The game crashed only when i tried to load my data and not when i started a new game)

3 Days on this new account, already got 5 rides (2 of them were gem cars) (lvl 29) and the same crash again. What do you think? I wasnt able to enter again after i closed the app and after reinstall I got the same story allover again. All in all it seems that at the moment im left without my 2 accounts for no reasons whatsoever. I lost 6 moths of playtime, 1 full gtr with 750k rims, 1 stage 2 rx7 gt spec, 2 s2k's, full scirocco, eclipse, 2 evo, nsx, rx8, ....

I was never banned and never had issues with pinking!

If there's someone here a little help would be great im kinda desperate. However i won't start another game until you fix this mess.

Thank you,
Pol

Comments

• Options
    my gamecenter id: zatta

my old unnacessble account: zatta
    my new unnacessible account: Crize ALZ

sry for double post
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    If you already submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as possible. Unfortunately due to the volume of tickets we are receiving we are still about 13 days out.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the reply Sage. Hope I get an answer soon.
  • Options
    Here'n an update. I made a new apple id as well as a new gamecenter id an logged in with the new account. I signed out from my my new gamecenter id and entered my old one and then my old profile (zatta) loaded successfully. Now the question remains how do I get all my cars from my second username (Crize ALZ) which is on the same gamecenter: zatta. Tell me there's an easy way for this Sage :).

Thank you.
  • Options
    It is not possible to have 2 accounts on the same game center. And we cannot move anything between accounts except game center association.
  • Options
    So does that mean that my account Crize ALZ doesnt exist anymore? I made it when I couldn't login to my normal data and at the time I was logged in with the same gamecenter.. That is where I have the full gtr, s2000, eclipse, rx8, evo.
  • Options
    Nothing is deleted or lost. All the account data is on our servers. But if you want to access 2 racers you need to game center accounts.
  • Options
    I already have two gamecenter accounts. How can I access Crize ALZ from my second?
  • Options
    My new and second gamecenter id is Crize ARL: username Crize LLR
  • Options
    Now as I was playing on crize LLR i got a notification that that my account has been updated and restared. after restart i was logged in with crize ARL which was created a few days ago by mistake. I dont know what's next :)
  • Options
    JoemillJoemill Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having so much trouble like you too.. How do I login into my old account?
  • Options
    Try reinstalling and logging out of gamecenter and relogin if your normal account doesnt't load. If you created more accounts on the same gamecenter like me then you won't be able to login to them. Only one account for each gamcenter. Good luck.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So here is how log-ins work for Racing Rivals.

If you have an Apple Game Center account and you are logged onto it when you create a Racing Rivals racer, that racer will be synced to that Game Center. Everytime you start Racing Rivals (after a Force Quit) the game will look to Game Center to find what Racer it should load. This will allow you to access that racer on any compatible iDevice as long as you are logged onto that Game Center. This also means that if you delete the app and reinstall, you will be able to log onto that Racer.

Now, if you weren't logged onto Game Center when you created your Racer, then the information about what Racer to load is saved on your device. Should you delete the app, or should an update or a restart happen, it is possible that that information will get deleted. Your device will then not know what racer to load so it will default to starting over.

Sometimes people can create multiple Racers. You can do that by logging out of Game Center and restarting Racing Rivals. The game will probably ask you if you want to Load User or Keep Playing.

Load User will try and load whatever account is synced with Game Center. If there isn't one or if you are not logged onto Game Center it will default to creating a new racer.
    Keep Playing - will load whatever racer was accessed last (as long as that information is still saved on the device)

Things to note:

- Game Center can only be synced to 1 Racing Rivals account.
    - Game Center is an Apple property, this means we have no access to any login information regarding Game Center account. All we have in our database is the name of the Game Center account synced to a Racing Rivals account. If there is no racer synced, then we will not be able to see that Game Center account.
    - Racing Rivals accounts are not deleted. If you lost access to it, no cars, currency or progression is lost. Accounts are left as-is.
    - You can have multiple Racing Rivals accounts, but to access them whenever you want each must be synced to a unique Game Center account.
    - Transferring cars, or currency or anything else is a service Cie Games does not provide.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager