Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

(Untitled)

I've got one maxed R34 Skyline for sale with cf gemmed bodykit, price lowered to $1M flat and I do have vouches, early bird gets the worm!

Comments

• The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    I currently only have ONE maxed Skyline on hand for sale just in time for turf. Once it's sold that's all folks
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Can I leave an offer? Or are u against everything besides 1.4?
    I'll hear your offer
    ~*~*~Bump*~*~*
    ~*Bump*~ Get it while the getting is good before turf begins!
  • SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Will u consider 700k cash
    A stock R34 sells for about $400-500K, mine is maxed and gemmed, I couldn't sell for that low sorry. More reasonable offers I'm willing to consider
    In 24 hours when the r34 event ends they won't be worth much
    I can offer 600k cash, an Evo viii and an Evo x
    Lol. R34 was always worth 1.4 maxed and gemmed... So I don't c why it would go down.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Right now I'd charge more then the normal going rate. Especially if it is a one car event then the price should double for a maxed one
    Agreed ^^*^^
    Not given the current economy fellas.. No1 can afford the prices being set at the moment so how can u expect to get more, don't be silly strap ya willy
    Ill offer 900k just to set simbason right :)
    Lmao go hard bro iv got one on hold for 800k hence the reason I'm looking for cheaper.. Enjoy it
    Will do :) need another one for turfs anyway and 900k would be a decent price!
    Buddy.. Lrmest was selling a maxed r34 for 800k for literally 20hrs yesterday and had no buyers. The other guy that was selling 2 skylines with gem mods for 450k was struggling and still has 1 for sale so adjust ur prices pal..
    Adjust your attitude, my price is fine and as stated could possibly be even more. Just because there aren't buyers for a particular car at a time does NOT mean that car isn't worth the price asked. Turf events are especially a prime time to make sales, just as well as they are a prime time for lowballers to try coaxing sellers into taking less for their cars so they can stock up.
    Doom, I'm a reasonable person to do business with and I can negotiate. You're offering $900k, I'm asking $1.4M, so how about this, I'll drop and you climb so we meet at an even $1m, I'd say that's plenty fair. Do we have a deal?
    ~*~*Bump*~*~
    So far Doom has the best offer but I haven't heard back from him so it's still for sale! I'll be willing to part with it for $1M even, that's fair enough to buyer and seller.
  • lee19999lee19999 Registered Users 300 Posts
    add ign: korea1234 in rr
    Still for sale! Lee bought one before I came back to see his offer, so it's still up for sale
    Still for sale! My bad I took the day off haha
    (((bump))))
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    I want it do you take trAdes?? I have pretty good ones. Message me. My ign is PINKMASTA
    I need cash, I've been playing for a month but have spent my time into earning money to customize my vipers first. I'm basically unable to race until I make my sales haha.
    Bumping! Looking for legit buyers, accepting cash
    Still up for grabs, $1M cash