Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Facebook Controls Assigner [Tool]

ShortByteShortByte Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello everyone, For those playing this on the computer i have noticed people have had problems getting good times just simply because it is quite difficult to use the mouse and play this game well as me being a programmer, I have made a program to do the shifting, nitro, I did not implicate a 1 key launch button though and most likely wont unless highly requested so anyways enough of that information

What is it compatable with? Not sure, Only tested on 1366x768 RES, Full screen, Google Chrome -Note You NEED full screen for this or else it may cause in-desired operation, Not sure if res will affect it because im not even going to try and think of if it would, most likely would depending on the res but eh, anyways, if it does not work for you correctly put your screen resolution to 1366x768 (Usual Laptop max res) And full screen and use google chrome

Now you guys may be like ay, first post this guy made, its a program, IT MUST BE A VIRUS well, ive provided a virus scan, and ontop of that i have even left the program un-encrypted so it would be easy to view the code for those who are anal, I may post src later on for the anal people, Anyways, heres a download link

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xo...s+Assigner.rar

Screen shot : http://i.imgur.com/WnFNJKS.png

Virus-Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1411882348/

And if you still do not trust me, Oh well, decompile the program and if you still think theyres something fishy about it, just dont use it, not gona force you to use it, just makes it more simple

And for those on the phone wondering how to play this on FB, Download "Unity Web Player", Then close out all browsers such as google chrome, opera, internet explorer, anything Unity web player compatable, except for firefox mainly and then secondly click on it, go thru the install process, it takes about 5 secs, Then re-open your browser, login to fb, search racing rivals, press on the game, not on one of the pages for it, and then allow fb to give the app permission to run and then theyre you go.

Peace,

ShortByte

Comments

• Options
    Oh, also you will need a program called winrar from www.rarlabs.com
  • Options
    The VitoThe Vito Registered Users 3 Posts
    good tool deff makes it alot more simple to play on the computer but i have a request, rebind the shift to space and keep down same and add it to activate nos on every possible launch key, thx
  • Options
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/qjl2wttz92x0cdc/ShortByte+Racing+Rivals+Controls+Assigner+v2.exe

There you go, Anyone else who wants to DL it, scan it ur self, perfer virus total (www.virustotal.com)
  • Options
    Nitroguy360Nitroguy360 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Work yes, But honestly i feel using the mouse still is a hassle.... if it was possible to make one launch button and maybe the arrow keys for shifting? that would be so much easier.. But great job
  • Options
    It is possible to make a 1 key launch button, I will implicate it if highly requested, And would you like for me to send you a version to use the Up and Down arrow key for shifting? And thank you sir.
  • Options
    AKUMANO ZAKUMANO Z Registered Users 36 Posts
    we ahould put this in sticky @admin
  • Options
    achildachild Registered Users 7 Posts
    do you have the source code up anywhere?
  • Options
    Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    ShortByte can you add me on RR? I wanna ask you a quick question or two about why I can't get mine to open this. TeamEzMoney is my ign.
  • Options
    SantitasHeartSantitasHeart Registered Users 45 Posts
    ShortByte could you send me the version with the shifting binded to the left and right arrow and the launch and NOS binded to the space bar for a one button deal please my email is santitasheart@gmail.com
  • Options
    ShortByte could you send me the version with the shifting binded to the left and right arrow and the launch and NOS binded to the space bar for a one button deal please my email is santitasheart@gmail.com
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options