Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account Help me please!!!!

Kvizzy808Kvizzy808 Registered Users 15 Posts
I had an old account that then I made a new one my game wasn't working so I deleted it and now it loaded my old account which there is nothing on it my old account is 96727bigislandbuilt and the new one I made is 808 built and it loaded 96727bigislandbuilt so now I screwed and don't know how to get back on 808 built help me please!!'

Comments

• Options
    B4M3B4M3 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me. I emailed the devs but no reply. It sucks coz I had to start over completely. Hit me up if u get it sorted!!! I'd love to know how to get my old account back. Good luck bro
  • Options
    Yeah I hope I can get it back I have everything on there
  • Options
    I had two accounts on gamecenter will they be able to get the account new account 808 built and not my old account 96727bigislandbuilt I know they said something about it's never lost but I had both of um on one gamecenter account I deleted the first one then it ask you to load user or keep playing so the new account was keep playing but then I deleted beacuse my Game crashed and wouldn't turn on. Then when I went to reinstall it said keep playing or load user I went keep playing but it was a new game then I went out then tried it again I pick load user and it loaded my old account that has nothing because I put all my cars on the new account 808 built man please let's get back that account I made a new gamecenter account so hopeing and praying for the best I just bought the 9.99 gems too please oh please someone let me know if I can get it back thank you and aloha
  • Options
    Racer name 808 built Gamecenter name 808 built Email venturabloodline06@gmail.com New account want transferred Racer name kvizzy Gamecenter name -makamae143- Email venturakelton@gmail.com
  • Options
    B4M3B4M3 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Good luck bro
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to customer service and they wlll consolidate your accounts
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Make sure you include your Game Center name (we do not know your email login since Game Center is an Apple property, we only know it by nickname), the Racer that is synced with that Game Center and the name of the Racer you want back.

Also note that we do not merge accounts, we simply replace the racer that is currently synced with your Game Center account with the racer you want access to.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Gamecenter name is 808 built and the one that is synced now is 96727bigislandbuilt and the one that I want to race as is 808 built thanks hope I can play as it again aloha and mahalo