Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Super falcon v8 wrapped for sell rrc only

New to the forums i jus got this car pinking offers idk how much it is so ppl help me i dnt want to get ripped off atleast a mil n a car for this or offers

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Watch this guy. In another post he said he bought it for 800k. Also said he's broke, asking for cars and said he can't beat c class. I would be very cautious.
  • Options
    D icfbfD icfbf Registered Users 145 Posts
    Tried scamming me earlier. Had a z4 turf for sale I offered 1 mill bc I had never seen name. New the car was worth way more but he said yes I had to give cash first tho. When I refused he said it sold for 4 mill already so we no longer had a deal lol.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Seems dodgy after the comments, thanks for the heads up guys.
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Lolol!!! Scammer caught!!!
  • Options
    Yep now he's askin to get on teams. He's going to ruin a team name
  • Options
    Ricks0nRicks0n Registered Users 105 Posts
    ill offer u 1k on the falcon mate
  • Options
    GrandtheftGrandtheft Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ya mad i make moves fast no scrammer here hop off bitch u mad u didnt get the z4 bitch
  • Options
    1k **** u you got scammed for 1.5 mil u must have money hahahaha
  • Options
    Ricks0nRicks0n Registered Users 105 Posts
    sell it to me for 1 k :D u wont get anny bether bids :D
  • Options
    **** all ya the forums aint shit if anything all ya scammers so suck my dick fuckinggg fags
  • Options
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/190798-falcon-v8-super-car?pp=190908 There is the topic he said he got it for 800k wrapped, now got it from pinking??? Don't do deals with this guy, stay well clear.
  • Options
    Ya dnt even kno my gamer name i got two of them ima keep them so suck my shit bitches im off this i hope i take ya cars
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. I didn't know how to do it lol
  • Options
    So many scammers popping up out of nowhere, glad everyone is noticing them quickly. Also grandtheft if your going to scam at least stick to the same story.
  • Options
    Yea he's not very good lmao
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    I love it when scumbag scammers get exposed. LMFAO!! If anyone knows his ign please post that too incase we run into this loser in the game.
  • Options
    If anyone knows Rane on boostinGs he might know. He offered this guy a spot.
  • Options
    Bump wanna keep it out for a little while in case he tries to come back