Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Goldtop

JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
Ohhh nooo goldtop is hacking again such a shock

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    LOL.... JDM, is this the best you have??? If you did your research, in the last month I have probably won maybe 40 or 50 cars all using my TC. LOL, I don't need a PINK HACK (wish I had one). Why don't you have your boss review my last week of racing, examine my times and the people I raced against. ANyway, I posted the entire ttransscript, not just a few selected lines.
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Jdm just get the **** over losing ur car. It happens to everyone. Stop being a cry baby because gold top is a legit racer and u just need to grow up. Gold top has heaps of cars, y would he need ur car as well. Gtf over it. Ur just full of bs, u probably didnt even hit nos
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Thanks for the positive comment. If anyone is interested in making a TC that will run in the 9's, see me online. I just ask that you TC be maxed as well as you can get it, and I will do the rest. LOL, the whole theory about me having a pink glitch is complete stupidity..... seriously, if you have the ability to constantly win pinks, why on earth would anyone go after a civic si?? Truth is, the original crybaby was mad because I handed them their ass in front of all his friends who were in the room. You notice he and his group are all afraid to pink me...... because none of them have a TC that can run 9.89 and they know mine all do.
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Here we go again... Ive known goldtop for a long time now. She MAY be one of the wealthiest players in the game, but one thing she is NOT is a hacker. Goldtop plays countless hours almost always in either a civic si or a scion tc. If she (or anyone else) was going to hack and steal cars it wouldnt be for d class cars. Over the last year Goldtop has been a lightning rod for criticism involving many accusations, almost all are unfounded and just flat out lies. CIE im sure patrols the forums and investigates the actions of questioned accts and if she was found to be hacking or doing anything shystie her acct would have been banned a long time ago. Having said that, the only conclusion i can come to is that after having your confidence stomped down into the mud and your pride towed away with your car in the back of Goldtop's trailer, the only response left would be to tuck your tail between your legs and quietly go away hopefully unnoticed OR to come to the forums and bad mouth her until you can somehow feel better about yourself and forget about the embarrassment of complete and utter defeat by the hands of a girl.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    LoLzzzzzz
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Just so you all know that wasn't my account some guy posted in fb group so I didn't lose he did but I still think there's something fishy going
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    I think the guys just pissed cause he lost. Reading the chat that Goldtop posted it was just a nos button issue which happens to me once and a while. But on this post he added that he spun out without even revving. Which is the first time I ever heard of that happening and also he would of lost anyways if he wasnt revving
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Why were you not revving your engine when you were pinking?..
  • Options
    Red Gas 425Red Gas 425 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I saw this "cummins" guy lost another car last night.