Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This game has lost it's fun.

HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
It's boring. Unless u r going to buy boost and boost every race ur never gona be top 100. So for those of us that buy a few gems and use what we earn to buy more cars, we will never win a car. We get a $1.25 in gems. The losers get $2 in RRC lol. But back to my topic. This game had gotten boring. Turf is boring. I race the same people week after week. No matter how hard I try I will never compete with the high boost teams. So no car. Can't afford the boost lol. Plus to be honest I find it to be the most lame part of the game. Where can u buy a quick 100 hp on the streets lol. So say u decide to just race reg rooms? Good luck finding a legit race there if u have a low rated car. I have 80+ cars and most are turf tuned but are worthless in reg rooms. Like I am trying to say just bored with this game. Then bring in all the bugs glitches crashes and other game play issues and you have nothing left to enjoy about this game. Not even sure if it can be fixed at this point. Good luck Cie This game is dying a slow painful death

Comments

• Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    I don't get how people say its a turf car if its not won in turf its not a turf car I race the same cars all day In turf or regular if you ask me there more cheaters in turf than regular basic rooms... an I agree with boost i do it but i nate spending gems smh...
  • Options
    DJANG0DJANG0 Registered Users 128 Posts
    I agree for the most part but u don't need to boost every race to be top 100 u just need a fully active team
  • Options
    CkhrisCkhris Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes this game has gone down the crapper
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    Ive seen people cheat in turf with car times
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yeah after getting the cars I wanted, there is little left to do. I'll build up their tunes, but as a player I'll never get anywhere near top 1000 let alone top 100. So Turf Wars aren't much of an incentive and general rooms are hit and miss for anything real due to Join Friend option.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    It's more less a picture book of what was.
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    It's just boring to me I have one of almost very car except the turf cars and a few of the higher gem cars. C and D class are maxed. B, A, S and R class are close to maxed and tuned to turf lobbies. I have collected all the new releases except for the F1 and Mac 650. This was the best phone game ever but now it's boring regular rooms are lame and turf is always the same. They keep telling us "Change is a comin" but I haven't seen a good change yet. I'm sorry admins I know your trying. I know you are doing what you can. I really hope you have changes in store and soon before I put this game down again for a few months.
  • Options
    Milan1986Milan1986 Registered Users 404 Posts
    HausIsBoss wrote: »
    Where can u buy a quick 100 hp on the streets lol.
    Lol... But i agree with this. The "boost" in this game sucks really. Not the best player/ driver wins the race. No, the driver/player who spende more Money on boost is going to win a race, and that is shit! Sorry for my Bad english
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I'm not trying to "stir the pot" but this week has been a blast for me. I've won over 2mil and several cars.. The game is still a blast, you just need to upgrade devices. I know this isn't ideal, and not everyone can just go out and do this, but until the next update, it's a way to still enjoy racing.