Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

***** Looking for Viper GTS 7.8 tune *****

bigg juice doggbigg juice dogg Registered Users 138 Posts
As the title says....im looking for the Viper GTS 7.8 tune for 1668 lobby.

I will pay for tune either RRC or PP.....whatever is easier. Tune must come with picture proof or forget it.

Either PM me on here or find me in game Turfing.....

IGN: bigg juice dogg

Comments

• Tunes for daysTunes for days Registered Users 33 Posts
    Got a tune that does 7.9
  • Galvin87Galvin87 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have a GTS tuned for 7.8 - there's tuto on youtube on how to do that, but never got that 7.8 time ((, so sad. And the engine stress is getting to fast to 500 after 6-7 races! After, have to wait 12h repair time, dooh ((
  • flexfeverflexfever Registered Users 21 Posts
    Pc version is quiet different in gettting the same time like on mobile devices version. So, its hard to get the best from the best!
  • zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    7.8 isn't a rare tune, it's all in the driving. I run stock axels, stage 2 cam gear, stage 2 springs, stage 2 NOS bottle and max everything else and run low 7.8's all day in it. The most important thing is getting a reaction time of .003-.001 WITH the perfect launch and shifting just barely late. I have a pretty straight forward set up. This car doesn't require a lot of tweaking to go fast. You just have to nail the launch and shift points. On a monster run I get 7.83 and on a decent or even slightly bad run I can still manage 7.88-7.89 out of it. I'm getting 7.85x out of the few I have that are supercharged. Pigpen's videos are great to learn from. He breaks it down and shows you exactly what to do. You just have to practice...a lot. It takes quite a bit of practice to get consistent in drop launching but if you're going to get those monster times it's a must.
  • stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    Turbo-p1,3,3,3,3,3
    SC-p2,2
    Engine - s2,p2,2,2,3,1,3,3,3
    Intake - p3,2,3
    Exhaust - p2,2,2
  • NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    Zondaman and PigPenTheOneAndOnly are GREAT sources to get help from when it comes to setting up and driving a car. I subscribe to PPTOAO 's youtube channel and watch his videos frequently and TAKE NOTES. The one thing you have to remember is on his videos ALL his times are boosted and both of these racers PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE then they PRACTICE some more so do not plan on getting those times right away. Also check with most of the senior members before you go and spend lots of money on somebody's "TUNE" just because they say it will get a certain time doesn't mean it will work for you, like Zondaman said the most important factor in this game is first RT (reaction time) and then hitting the shift points accurately.