Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SELLING SETUPS FOR CHEAP PRICES

ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
UPDATE OF 8/23/14: Added Maxed Falcon Tune. All 24 setup is 410k. THX FOR UR PATIENCE. ALSO IM SELLING A 2005 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI ALL GEMMED OUT. WILLING TO SELL IT FOR 600k. RUNS 9.3 WITHOUT BOOST. MAX TIME FOR SUBIE IS 9.033 - chinesedragon144
Hi and welcome to my shop for setups. My ign is chinesedragon144 and Im the owner and Ihawkxanthonyx is the co owner . Ok so I have spent lots of times tuning for setups and I have at least 24 setups for now. The rules are kinda simple ( I guess) to buy my tunes.

(Note that these are all maxed setups, if I'm wrong then prove it to me by putting pictures here in this post and ur reason)

Here are the prices:

D class cars: 5k

C class cars: 10k

B class cars: 15k

A class cars: 20k

S class cars: 25k

R class cars: 30k

RWB cars: 35k

Turf Cars: Double Prices depending on what class the car is in
Ex. Subaru WRX Sport: 60k

Here are the cars that I have for setups for now:
  1. Honda Civic Si - D class - 9.9xx
  2. Ford Focus - D class - 9.7xx
  3. 1970 Dodge Charger R/T C - class - 9.8
  4. Evo 8 - B class - 8.6xx
  5. BMW M3 - A class - 8.3xx
  6. Nissan R34 Skyline - Class A - 8.2xx
  7. Sti Coupe - Class C - 9.0xx
  8. Dodge Viper GTS-R - Class R - 7.2xx
  9. Civic Type R - class D - 9.7xx
  10. Viper Gts - Class S - 7.8xx
  11. 1969 Camaro SS - Class B - 9.0xx
  12. 2012 Nissan GT-R - Class A - 7.9xx
  13. Subaru Impreza WRX 2011 - Class B - 8.8xx
  14. Dodge Challenger SRT8 - Class A - 8.4xx
  15. Honda S2000 - Class C - 9.4xx
  16. Honda integra type R - Class C - 9.6xx
  17. Acura Nsx - Class A - 8.4xx
  18. RWB Stella - Class R - 6.8xx
  19. Nissan 300 zx - Class C - 8.9xx
  20. Toyota Supra - Class A - 8.2xx
  21. Subaru WRX Sport - Class R - 7.1xx
  22. McLaren 650s - Class S - 7.8xx
  23. RWB Ramintra 993 - Class R - 6.9xx
  24. Ford Falcon V8 Supercar - Class R - 6.9xx
​How it works
Heres how it works to buy my setups. First post ur setup that u want below my post, post ur ign, and ur email so I can send u the setups. Then add me on RR and then talk to me when I'm online ( I really do not know when I'm online or not, its random :\) After u chatted with me and got my attention, I will bet (or you will) the amount of money that u wanted for the setup. After money is successful transferred to me, I will then send u the setup with the email that u provided me. Also if possible, vouch for me? preety plz? that will help my shop :D.

I will add more setups in the future. Plz be patient while I figure out each cars setups using power to weight ratio or wutever is called to find the best setups for each car.

THX - chinesedragon144 and IHawkXanthonyX (Subjected to Change)
Prev134567

Comments