Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

daily player needs a team!

Blue ThunderbirdBlue Thunderbird Registered Users 37 Posts
I am kicked out of my team because i was inactive. The reasion was that i had accoun problems. But got my account back after 2 weeks and im back in action!! Wanna know my cars etc? Ask me :) i always looking on theforum daily so i always response. Im an european btw

Comments

• Options
    theboss8686theboss8686 Registered Users 80 Posts
    How many turf point can u do
  • Options
    That will chance every turf. But when i got a good turf week i can get a minimum of 1000per hour i think, imnot sure. But i'm working hard for perfect races to grow in points. I alrdy got an offer from a team thats in 440's place. Dont know how high your team is
  • Options
    CigarBryanCigarBryan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Stoned inc is always looking. Sitting in top 150 now
  • Options
    Still looking for team, the reqeusted teams are full...
  • Options
    STREET KING 454STREET KING 454 Registered Users 7 Posts
    join are wolf pack we are an up and coming team building to be a top 100 team let me know if u want an invite
  • Options
    are wolf pack
  • Options
    I added u once u get on ill get u in
  • Options
    420PUFF360420PUFF360 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm looking to join a team as well. 420PUFF360 ign. Thanks
  • Options
    spark shakedown 163spark shakedown 163 Registered Users 92 Posts
    I just started a team its rough riders69 if your interested
  • Options
    southernsgt11southernsgt11 Registered Users 323 Posts
    divel of love is looking for members contact me here or in game or jubiride808 ingame
  • Options
    Dspence007Dspence007 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi there I've been rolling solo for a while but I've got time on my hands to be a great asset...I would love to help a team push it to the limit...dspence007 thanks
  • Options
    I"m still looking for a team
  • Options
    TeufTeuf Registered Users 99 Posts
    Up and coming team striving to be top 50. USM COMBAT VETS let your friemds know as well
  • Options
    Valak NaruValak Naru Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hatchet Ryderz still have two spots open. Required: be active, turf, put in as many points you can.
  • Options
    custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    If you're still looking custom racers is a team just started f as long as you are active in turf all is good
  • Options
    Can u guys who wants me in your team send me an invite :). So i can shoose an team. But the moste of the teams are just kicking me because they think i dobt play or so
  • Options
    shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    We are top 50 team... We were 57 last turf... Due to some dramas we are currently at 120 place and we will hit top 100 in this event. Team name is : Super Saiyans