Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

showcasefury SELLING ALL CARS AND OVER 500K

Im officially done with this game. I love this game and I've spent lots of money on it, but things has changed in my life and I no longer want to give all my time to this game. I recently gave my life to Jesus and I would rather spend my time doing other things. So Im not going to play this game anymore. I have over 60 cars for sell, to include 20 maxed cars. as off now I don't have time to post pictures but you can look at my profile and see what is there. I also have other cars from other account ill give away. Im not sure what is a fair offer, but I have 3 cars alone that would cost about $50.00 stock. I would say $100.00 US or more would be fair.
just to name a few

Nismo....1679 GTS-R
viper 1673
Z28 1664 and 1665
ford FPV GT-P 1659
Ford GT 1668 and stock
ZR1 1668 and stock
Ford GT500 1665 x2
Dodge Charger SRT8 1664 x2
Nissan GTR 2012 1669 and another
M3 1665 and stock
Nissan 370 1662 and stock
C7 1668
Supra 1664 i have a maxed camaro SS and a stock one
8.1 sec sion FR-s R-Spect
lots of cars and many more maxed and others cars..
again over 500k in roc cash to do what you want with it.

make me a good offer and you can get it all paypal only. you can message me here or PM me.. what you see on the showcasefury is not all my cars, i have a few on other account.

Comments

• Options
    Boog$35kBoog$35k Registered Users 164 Posts
    How much for z28?
  • Options
    & m3 stock
  • Options
    Zr1 68 n stock
  • Options
    Joe28443Joe28443 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Lol, you are doing the right thing.i need to spend my time being productive doing other things also. I May be getting ready to dump mine too. Seems if a lot are doing that now. Good luck and congratulations
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Kudos on your new journey. Good luck on the sale. Free bump.
  • Options
    showcasefuryshowcasefury Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the well wishes guys. So about pricing I'm not sure what is a fair price for cars. If you give me a fair price I'll probably go for it.. but I hope to do a mass sell.