Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

large car clearance ladies

I WANT RRC ONLY UNLESS YOU HAVE MAX CARS TO TRADE. PM ME OR POST MODEL AND I WILL TELL YOU IF I WANT IT OR NOT.

NON GEM CARS:

7 1642-1650 rated Evo 8 -
6 Mclaren MP4 1655-1660 rating -
5 RX-8 1635-1640 Rating -
2 SRT8 1645-55 rating -
2 STOCK RX7 Spec -
4 STOCK GTSR -
1 STOCK FRS SPEC -
6 Old School Challenger 1648+

GEM CARS:

8 STOCK EVO X Gem Kit (most also have Trunk too full CF) -
1 1650 Full Tier 2 R34 -
1 Almost Stock NO Nos Mclaren GT3 -
1 Datsun ****box -
2 STOCK m3 -
1 Corvette ZR1 (have to check rating because I have 3) -
1 100 Gem Paint 1679 Max RAMI -

I have a ton more for sale but these i happened to highlight. You can always add me ign same as forum name. Post below or PM.
Prev1

Comments

• jmitchell4jmitchell4 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do you buy a car from someone on here im new to this lol
  • sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    I see it's your first post. Thats okay. basically you have to become known. people will not deal with you unless you give all the goods up first, and if the transaction is smooth, people will "voucher" for you. Basically saying I know this guy I trust him. I am a larger seller on here as well as many others. If they jump on this thread they will tell you the same thing.

So do you want to buy with RRC or have any max cars for trade? If so, you can post them below and we can work out a deal. You will have to give everything first. Then you're on your way to buying and selling on here.
  • 07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    sk00lin how about your 05 sti?
    i can take a gander from your name you like subies haha me too man. I wish I had one actually I have a maxima (luxury but not sporty choice). can't beat that boxer engine sound.

anyhoo its stock i believe with gem gold rims... I don't know if i'd part with it unless you made me an offer i can't refuse on the day of my daughter's wedding. haha.
    that's actually a line from a the Godfather ( i was being facetious). you look a little new to the forums too unfortunately evo x is basically nil value now since they go for 80 gems and I also have like 10 of them haha. the sirocco is a showroom car. so normally people tend to like gem cars for gem cars. Sorry bud
  • 07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    Its cool dude i had to try.
    no problem. if you have cash you can buy anything else...i paid one million cash for the subie you wanted.
  • SPACECHIMP305SPACECHIMP305 Registered Users 263 Posts
    What can I get for 100k?
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Legit dude! How much for zr1 and GT3?
    hey brock. feel free to offer me in PM cars or cash or cars and cash. ill work with you.
  • cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    I will give u 10,000 for all of them
  • FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    My fiend just lost his FRS-R Spec? How much will you sell it for?
  • patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    How much for the stock rx7 r spec or the Ford gtr?
    I'd like 400 for the Mazda. Ford gt r I don't know if I wanna sell at the moment most b have gem and ex o expensive rims
    Scion FRS spec sold.. Many others still avail
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    How much for rami
    pmed.....bumppppppppp
    Nightly bump. Buy some cars
  • gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    bro how much for the m3? add me in game also got cars for trade.
    PINKSLIP!
  • ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Sk00linn I need my maxed Furai gone, offer me something up if you are interested
    Gardow. What cars do u have for trade a bunch of people are interested in the m3
    Looking also for max supra max ctr and some others
    Giving this a bump people
    Bumping the post
    Let's get it going up to tip
    Let's buy some cars ladies. Also taking trades foor max cars
    Dammit pink haha. Mickie what are you saying.
    I'll do that
    Good afternoon bump
    Yes I get lunch in 30 min be on in 30