Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

bmw m3 for auction

cleaning out garage bmw m3 up for auction rating 1645 has white rims starting bid 3 mil it will close tomorrow at 5est

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I'll pay 3 mil
  • Options
    Add me. In game name is SIKAS SHYT but I need the car first. Don't panic tho cuz I won't scam.
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    OOOOOhhhh he did not just say that.. Lol
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    He's new guys! Anyone that is not willing to do car first is a huge red flag!!!! Deal at your own risk on this one and in the chance that you do get scammed lemme know so I can laugh at you hahaha. Just kidding but seriously be careful this guys is a big red flag in my opinion. Unless he can get vouches from legit people I wouldnt deal with him!
  • Options
    I'll take back my bid. Good luck with your sale ✌️
  • Options
    And yes to the legit buyers don't deal with the new guys that ask for cash first. Countless people have been scammed this way so I suggest to pass on this deal like I did.
  • Options
    Lilmike27Lilmike27 Registered Users 15 Posts
    You can get scammed if you give the car first too, it's happened many times to me.
  • Options
    Well I ain't no new booty here. He is. I am known for not being a scammer. So instead of me dealing here in this thread, I won't. Maybe he'll get scammed from another new boot and I will lol
  • Options
    Sparky412Sparky412 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I've been in my crew for a while the outsiders we have great people in there that can vouch same with upper level
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    good for you, but we have all been here for a while now and we all know each other in the game. we can all vouch for each other, and yes you can get scammed if you give car first but you made a deal with a scammer. i can vouch for sikas great buyer and seller. if you cant give us any trust then good luck trying to sell or buy from anyone.
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Yeah all noobies to forums should NOT make selling/trade posts unless known in game or a friend (who is known) recommended you here. I wouldn't fly by with this deal. If the seller is willing to do car first, buy the M3, if not, I wouldnt take the chance.
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    What is so hard about giving up ONE car first to establish credibility?
  • Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Ok, I vouch my boy SPARKY412!
  • Options
    I still need the car first. So if he wants the 3 mil to establish some credibility I'll do the deal with him cuz I like to help new buyers/sellers but if not I won't deal. People here know how I am and what I'm about. I am 100% legit and always will be. So if you want to get your selling carrer off to a positive start hit me up and leave the attitude you have at the door.
  • Options
    Thank you all that have shown their support for me and letting this fella sparky see that I'm no scammer. I appreciate it guys
  • Options
    drose1029drose1029 Registered Users 238 Posts
    Hey Sikas you wanna buy a z4?
  • Options
    Vtec kicked in yoVtec kicked in yo Registered Users 22 Posts
    Lol can u give me some credit man nobody is answering me probably cause they think I'm a scammer but I need money lol trying to get rid of this falcon
  • Options
    I see you're trying to sell it but the economy is weak now and I don't want to spend money on another Falcon. See this post the m3 (A class) was selling for 3 mil. Now for a even more rare car (your Falcon) won't sell for 1 mil....times have changed and I don't buy much now. I just hold on the the money I have and it's unfortunate.
  • Options
    And you bumped this all the way back from March lol suuuuper buuump!