Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This piece of shït scammer stold 50$ paypal from me ( Donnwonn1) is a scammer.

I was scammed for 50$ paypal from this scumbag piece of shït ign:Donnwonn1. He posted Nismo , furai , rotana , rami , bmw gt2 for 50$ paypal. I sent him money then he told me he ha cars in his other accout and he would be back. He never got on again. And ichecked this morning and he had blocked me.

Comments

• Options
    kingbeast35kingbeast35 Registered Users 279 Posts
    Damm that freaken sucks. I got scammed the other day for a wrapped xb. Fivesixduce had 25+ vouches on here. I had less so I went first. Took my car unfriended me. Cant even add him too. I raged for a bit. If I lost $50 damm cant trust no one these days. People too desperate for cash.sorry man.
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Downwonn is a well known scumer
  • Options
    Rangel091713Rangel091713 Registered Users 383 Posts
    He is level 234 in the game. Its the real one forsure. **** desperate piece of shït.
  • Options
    Donnwonn1Donnwonn1 Registered Users 470 Posts
    U never sent me the money and who's tawnya page bro u sent to the wrong email so stop saying I scammed u when u did not send me the cash
  • Options
    Rangel091713Rangel091713 Registered Users 383 Posts
    Thats the email you sent me you piece of shït. And if it wasnt you why did you block me? You said you were gonna et your other account and be right back. So stfu you leing piece of shït thief.
  • Options
    southernsgt11southernsgt11 Registered Users 323 Posts
    if you went through paypal then file a dispute
  • Options
    Chris Hanson ScamsChris Hanson Scams Registered Users 12 Posts
    Donnwonn1 is now trading as helpaguyout. His name on here is now Mrinks. He does legit deals and then scams. He's getting out of game and is desperate. His real name is Chris Hanson. Email him at hansonchris1985@me.com. He had me send money to his girlfriend Tawnya Page too. Stole 55 bucks from me after doing 3 good deals. Feel free to look him up on Facebook or file a criminal report with his local police department for cyber fraud. He lives in Wenatchee, Washington. Don't get burned.