Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

need new racers

wyperswypers Registered Users 20 Posts
Reppin 570 will have spots after turf war. The last two wars only 4 out 20 members participated . we ranked in the 2000s. Our goal is to get in to the 100s. Requirement are to at least race in two events and have a fun attitude. If your interested send a request. I'll check back hear first for first dibs. We should have around 10 spots opened

Comments

• TxstigTxstig Registered Users 249 Posts
    I know how you feel I joined a team and out of the 20 only two other people other than myself participated in the turf battle, and combined they only have put up over 350pts I've put up almost 6000 by myself. I want to be on a team where everyone is active and trying to win! My in game name Txstig
  • Diamond4G64Diamond4G64 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am very active so
  • mtt8950mtt8950 Registered Users 1 Posts
    im active. name in game is MatD
  • AyoTylerAyoTyler Registered Users 94 Posts
    Average 4k, very active depending on work schedule. Message me.
  • Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    I'm looking for a new team. I put up 3k this turf cause none of the other 18 people helped me. So I said screw it haha. I'm new to the site but have about 8 cars and going up daily
  • spark shakedown 163spark shakedown 163 Registered Users 92 Posts
    Rough riders69 if anyone is interested
  • alooi.civicalooi.civic Registered Users 10 Posts
    my name in game alooi civic
  • wyperswypers Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for your interest . positions are now open. Send a Player request and I'll add you.
  • wyperswypers Registered Users 20 Posts
    Working on a top 100 team . if your active .you can join
  • SaltyskroobSaltyskroob Registered Users 172 Posts
    Anyone who can put up 15k should look at Blue Collar Racers