Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SUPERKRYPTON IS NOT A SCAMMER

Guys. Think what you want I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND HAVE SCAMMED NO ONE. I sold my pro to an arsehole who started scamming people for cash. My post clearly says that I AM NOT SELLING ANY CARS for rr cash. The only deals I have done is through PayPal and you know they are legit. The tard using my pro even disputed the pp amount paid to me. It has been a hard time for me trying to get in my pro and delinking it off that arses facebook and finally I got it after losing many cars.
I am sorry if anyone got scammed by my pro. It was not me.

Comments

• BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Interesting cover-up
  • dcampodcampo Registered Users 244 Posts
    Lol....... Sure
  • CAMAROSS303CAMAROSS303 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Ok then give me my mill back
    You just scammed me like 3 hours ago funny your saying your not a scammer I have proof too.
    Prove your not a scammer by returning peoples stuff back you Lil bitchh.
    SCAMMER ALERT
  • dav007dav007 Registered Users 126 Posts
    MOTHEr FU(Ker
  • kalang hold rrkalang hold rr Registered Users 468 Posts
    superkryton 100% legit..bought 2 z28 and 2 zr1 with pp and i going first..got no problem at all..
    Well fukk you too you lil bitchh for vouching for him you lying pos hes a scammer and so are you.
  • UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
    Guys you cant label people as scammers. Now not to get involved or anything, Im not on anyones side, but just because one vouches for him it is possible that this super kid was ONCE legit or still is. For those who have gotten "scammed" sorry to hear, but dont call vouchers scammers just because this guy was once legit or still is. Just saying. Still sorry to hear yall lose stuff to someone who MAY have hacked his acct, or it MAY have been him. Who knows for sure. Just sayin that. Thanks
  • dav007dav007 Registered Users 126 Posts
    100k may no be much for some or you but for me is like a million rrc. it took me forever to make that much money and this individual stole from me in seconds. I am not trading with anyone ever, there are too many scammers and too many accounts and too many lies.
  • K24FrankK24Frank Registered Users 235 Posts
    i bought 8 cars off Superkrypton earlier today and I had a good experience between our deal. I even went first and sent him money thru pp (invoice).

mind you I have over 20+ vouches.

please buy at your own risk
  • Joej317Joej317 Registered Users 160 Posts
    He is a POS scammer He scammed me for 1.3 mil. Check my post about him. There are screen shots for proof
  • ALAN RACESALAN RACES Registered Users 123 Posts
    Give me my 1.5 mil back.
  • Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    Sorry to hear all the scamming stories, but I have done numerous trades with Superkrypton and never had a problem, in fact he always went first, just saying.
    I know he was selling his account, maybe he needs to put up screen shots with timelines etc.