Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Killer Turf Team recruiting now! Team Diablo II

SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
Team Diablo II is recruiting high level, big garage, points earning turfers RIGHT NOW!!! The requirements are minimal guys, just some decent cars, regular activity, 8k turf points per war (that's only 2k per event!) AND communicate with your team leaders! We're a very supportive team built on trust and dedication so if you think you got what it takes to earn those turf cars.. JOIN NOW!

Comments

• Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Legit guy here. If I didn't have my own team I would join
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Cool man you guys are gonna kick ass
  • Jdmhatch99Jdmhatch99 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Wat rank u normally at ?
  • SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    We're a new team, we've only done the last turf and we ranked 160 with only a few active members as we had a lot of issues starting out, but everything is solid now.
  • ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    ooh ooh i wanna join!!! I got around 28 cars.
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Bump and good luck to the homies on Team Diablo II.
  • SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!!!! We filled those positions fast, last chance for a dedicated racer!
  • Aryan McBAryan McB Registered Users 46 Posts
    Im interested in joining i put up usually 10k per turf and have 20 cars and am not scared of buyin gems either.. Just need a team that wont fall apart due to some stupid sh it. Lemme kno
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I would like to join. Can get about 10k per turf and have about 13 cars. IGN is IHawkXanthonyX
    #PinkMafia
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    Legit team, they are our sister team and ran by a great group of guys.
  • ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Hey errr im still waiting for ur invite.....somehow idk if i got declined or not :( I really wanna join