Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What Cars Would You Like To See In The Game!

G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
Hi all,thought it would be good to post the cars we would like to see in the game,only for fun but hopefully cie take on board and the car you post maybe the next car coming into the game. All fun!

Comments

• Jdmhatch99Jdmhatch99 Registered Users 38 Posts
    2003 terminator cobra.
  • ilaunchilaunch Registered Users 20 Posts
    Some more Euro cars:

e30 M3
    e46 M3
    Audi TTRS
    Audi RS6
    Audi Rs4
    VW Mk1 GTi
    VW Mk2 Scirocco
    Z4 M

I'd go nuts! spend more cash then I already am... So CIE please don't take my money
  • G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
    Is that a bribe haha I'm sure if people got more cars they wanted the we all be spending more money ;)
  • 04TRMN8R04TRMN8R Registered Users 17 Posts
    2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
    Mustang Cobra R
    Ferrari Testarossa
    Mercedes Benz E55
    Porsche 959
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Toyota mr2
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Infiniti G37S. Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4. Honda CRX. Porsche 911. Aston Martin Vantage V12. Bentley Continental Supersport. Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Black. Lexus LFA and IS-F. Audi R8 GT. Lamborghini Gallardo, Aventador and Veneno. Lastly the Bugatti Veyron!
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    There is already a sticky thread for cars u want in game under suggestions.
  • XBOOSTXXBOOSTX Registered Users 23 Posts
    (My 2 cents on a few car off the top of my head). 1985 Nissan 300 zx turbo / Fairlady Tommy Kiari zz2 Nissan 240 sx
  • JeepFreak440JeepFreak440 Registered Users 26 Posts
    a 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. hopefully everybody can agree on this one.
  • XBOOSTXXBOOSTX Registered Users 23 Posts
    Oh also the Buick grand national.. V6 turbo
  • Valak NaruValak Naru Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ariel Atom
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Ariel atom