Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

CIE BBB rating as a company In the US

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
The ratings are out there now and CIE comes in as one the worst companies this year for tech support within their category or class for gaming. There rating can be found on all government websites as well as the better business bureau for conducting b2b in the world. An overall rating from F - A+ CIE comes in last at an F for customer support as well. So it comes to conclusion we shouldn't complain anymore but just laugh at ourselves for playing a game that has the customer support/ tech support ability of a three year old. Literally amazed how crappy someone can treat their customers. Totally disrespectful

Comments

• trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    They have said many times, they are low in staff and are hiring customer support. they are trying thier best. Would you rather have all the tickets answered instead if trying to fix the game?.
  • sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    I'm mixed feelings on this. Any times I've dealt with fox or the other admins they have been polite and cordial and solved the issue. My only problem is lead time. Like I still haven't gotten paid out for some of those vendor surveys and reached out to sponsor pay as well. Dude they're probably like a 5 man operation. My ipad resolution is all messed up and they say they're fixing but it's taking forever. It's probably all an issue of man power which got them that rating. The game WAS a good product. I am kind of surprised they didn't gift us something to from all the losses
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Well stop complaining about how they don't have customer support and hire some already. I mean how hard is it to hire someone lol. Spend some money for the greater good. I mean Jesus I work two jobs with two degrees in business and I could still crank out some customer support. Just amazes me how somebody can bs their fan base so much. It's like they look for a way to piss people off.
  • sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    Probably because they wanna maximize profit. I agree though. Who knows. Speaking of which I had a ticket in. Waited a week got a dry reply. I replied within the hour and it's been another week and a half and no reply. Maybe they just said f him and closes it out ? Hahaha
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Yeah probably the f rating wouldn't surprise me. Hell they probably all laugh at us then go out for ice cream every two hours f it! Why not! Lol
  • James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    Haters are always gonna hate. You've clearly never dealt with Foxx or Lutz over an issue. It gets resolved and fast. They as a company have said it a few times before. They are struggling with man power as a whole, both customer service and coders
    It's all man power they wont just hire some random off the street. Go outside and enjoy the summer. They will get to the tickets. You got to realize to that a lot of players dont read the forums about all the bugs. So you got a lot of players sending in tickets about bugs that are already known.
  • Sun of RaSun of Ra Registered Users 43 Posts
    Those are sad excuses. But its even worse that we keep giving them money. Ive never recieved real help from any ticket ive ever sent in.
    Just need to relax. It's just a game.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    lol, ive lost over 15 cars in the last week due to glitches in the programming. As of this weekend, I stopped playing all together. Maybe a year from now it will get better.........
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    [Ryyst]broz we are trying hard ok>? Plz be patient. we get 10000000's of emails a day and even though we get paid to answer them it still is hard on us all. I meanz sometimes there is not an answer on our list we can copy/paste to answer emails.. U KNO HOW FRUSTRATING THAT IS>????> Give us some time it will all be fixed soon.[/Ryyst]