Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Statement In Regards To 'Josh Gordon' aka Matt Glass

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I am starting from the beginning with hopes of it being the ended after this. Many months ago I decided to try and create another popular Facebook based Racing Rivals group. I dreamed of mostly the active 'unsupported trades' players would join for the extra buy/sell outlet it would create and by me posting up tunes it would help draw in the newer players who can learn from us experienced and legit community members through our tunes and maybe our 'Turf Tuned' cars which could be bought. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]When I pitched the idea to my peers it seemed like an instant hit. I started collecting e-mail addresses and IGNs from all the legit, longstanding members. My plan was to start with a base of the most legit and active members of these forums and then branch out through 'vouches' - actual vouches not just we traded once vouchers. But perhaps I was not moving fast enough even though I try my best despite having to take care of my paraplegic father.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]One member in particular whom I never spoke with nor ever dealt with before PM'ed me asking if he could become an admin for my fastly expanding group. It was very awesome to see older Turf Wars teammates finding me on Facebook so we could re-connect. Others would supply tunes for whose asking for them before I could even get around to it myself. However it was this one person (few) who was the bad apple of the bunch.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Not only did he advertise his 'other page' on my post on the forums but he then decided to rally the hand picked members that I specifically wanted to be the base of my group and move them all to his. This really set me off when I seen everyone jumping ship because I wasn't fast enough to verify Facebook accounts and search IGNs through Scammer Lists. Eventually I was fed up and I decided to scrap the project for another one.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Once I was happy with the community and how it would have potentially ran I had the idea of also posting my Turf-Wars styled tunes to the same buy/sell Facebook group that I was working on. So instead I came up with the idea of $1m membership fee to separate the newer players from the intermediate/advanced players who take the game more seriously (spending money just like myself) to potentially win prize cars.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Every single person was removed in order to 'delete' the failed Facebook group. Many people seemed very unhappy with me that I did this but it was the only way to close the group completely without having to remove all the old content that would not make sense with my Lobby Built Tunes Only group. To make matters even worse, I was tipped off by one of my closer friends on Racing Rivals about a plot by Matt Glass to have the whole group of racers that he stole from my group to each chip in some cash in order for a single member to join and pay the $1m membership fee and then leak all my tunes to their page. Apparently this admin was nothing but power hungry and scandalous. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif](Screenshot: Proof that Matt Glass was plotting against me)[/FONT]
YBRczHb.jpg

Now that most of you are all caught up on the past history of me trying to add another dimension to the Racing Rivals community and it essentially backfiring and blowing up in my face we can now begin to talk about the current events.

It was only after I realized that Matt Glass aka (357MAG) was apparently still on my friends list on Racing Rivals did I decide to curse him out and de-friend and ignore him. After all he only ruined my first Facebook group page and turned all my members against me for absolutely no reason other than his own self promotion.

The next day I received an e-mail from someone named Josh Gordon aka (FLASH OUT) who seemed very determined to join my group. Eventually we began talking on Racing Rivals and he was trying to convince me to let him into the group for more than half price ($250k) in RRCash and after being accepted he would pay the following ($250k) if he didn't copy and paste all the posted tunes, builds, guides before I could ever get around to ask him for it.

(Screenshot: Josh Gordon giving me his IGN which came up on my scammer list/Facebook Name of someone that isn't Josh Gordon)

DD3uJEP.png

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]So what did that Facebook look like you might ask? 11 friends? Last posted activity sometime around September? It has SCAMMER written all over it.

(Screenshot: Apparent Fake Facebook Profile used for scamming)
[/FONT]
dK3JnI9.png

Most members who have played long enough and are active buyers/sellers on Facebook based Racing Rivals groups will know that any female with barely any pictures, barely any friends and the 'person' is posting RR-related posts will tell you that in no way is that person real. If they offered to pay for your car with double the RRCash would you go through with the deal? I didn't think so.

U6913nQ.png

[FONT=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]To make my case even more, she/he is clearly supporting downloading and using possible malware for hacking Racing Rivals which should completely terminate their account if I have read the Terms of Service correctly.

Its quite funny how Matt Glass who does have an inactive account was online yesterday. Josh Gordon only frequents the forums when hes looking for tunes or trying to violate the Terms of Service by looking to obtain cars through PayPal. Im sure if you check their IPs, it wouldn't surprise me if they were the same person. Maybe its him or maybe it isn't but he deserved to lose the $500k after not only stealing and ruining my past group but turning my own hand selected racers against me. In the above post it clearly shows a friend warning me about what Matt Glass was planning to do however it sucks when for once it bites you back in the rear. Admins if you want to investigate further, if you can prove to me that those two accounts (FLASHOUT & 357MAG) have never dealt with each other and its just a lot of 'coincidences' then I will be more than happy to return the $500k but it seems as though not only has Matt Glass given himself up based on what I already knew but he decided to use his fake alias' (both Facebook/IGN) which he probably uses to scam - (making it more evident that him turning up on my own personal scammer list was no fluke)

If you were in my situation what would you do? Help the alleged 'hacker' or 'scam' the 'scammer' for trying to pull one on not only me but the valued members that I have developed my new group with. I hope this will be a lesson learned for those who might try and cross me with fake IGNs/Facebooks in the future.
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    7heUnForGivin7heUnForGivin Registered Users 151 Posts
    My personal opinion is yes people have put alot of time and money into this game i understand that but i seriously think people are taking a mobile phone game to seriously preying on hard worinking peoples money i mean really one million dollars to join a group get ur jollys how u want but really thought older players would just help newer players so they had a challenge finally instead of always whoopin people

Then theres you who does business and someone asks you to vouch for them u say sure and dont voiche then after asking over and over still dont vouche tk me thats bad business saying u will do something and dont do it people like you that has me sellin my account
  • Options
    JGordonJGordon Registered Users 78 Posts
    You can't be this stupid..for one I'm not Matt Glass, so great detective work chief. Have no clue who that even is. Second I admitted it 3 times to everyone in my posts that I did check out datebook hack page when I first started playinng RR and you had to like it to try and proceed. Check out the page it doesn't even work . Even if it did it wouldn't be scamming other racers. YOU scammed me plan and simple you can try to spin how you want. First you said you looked up my ign and I was a known scammer/glitcher which is completely false and know I am some mike glass guy who I have never heard of, your just pulling things from out the air hoping they stick. You have the same tunes everyone else has Chris I just thought it would be nice to be part of the group and even share my tunes not get robbed for 500k. So since I looked at a hack page that allows you to scam me for 500k. You can do the right thing and give me my cash back or continue to justify why you scammed me .
  • Options
    Check my IP ..I'm not mike glass you dumb F
  • Options
    MODS Please check me out all you want ..have never dealt with a guy named mags and I'm not mike glass..have never scammed or glitches anyone. I have plenty of people who will vouch I'm 100% honest and help others out when they need cash or cars
  • Options
    I took turf off this week cause you scammed me and rethinking even staying with RR if even the mods are scammers..team was est 2k14 ask lilpun of the team or estkilla not sure who else is on team cause they recycle so much look at garage I have won the last 3 previous turns top 100.. fake profile what are you talking about..I don't come on here unless I'm looking for tunes or rides..which is hardly ever. How does the amount of posts on a forum determine if your profile is fake or real..so I guess 95% of the profiles are fake...quit trying to avoid the real subject that you scammed me ..obvious you can't just admit it and man up and give me my money back..
  • Options
    I hope everyone is seeing how this guy really is..If your not a mod or guy who religiously posts then your not worth his time and your obviously fake..smh this guy is a disgrace to mods
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    That picture is so damn tiny
  • Options
    Lol.ill try and fix
  • Options
    357MAG357MAG Registered Users 13 Posts
    LMAO ! Oh Chris... I feel sorry for you dude. pathetic... just pathetic... I'm just glad you only have like 50 followers.. So, you didn't embarrass yourself very bad.
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    Lol matt is 100% legit... ign 357mag
  • Options
    Emailed pic to kingklutz to put up for me guys. .I couldn't figure out how to make bigger..stand by
  • Options
    Honda repsolHonda repsol Registered Users 30 Posts
    Matt Glass aka 357 mag is 1000% legit. I have no idea what u r tryn to pull chris!! Just because ur a player moderator doesnt give u the right!! Are you just upset that we as a group decided to not let you into our FB page?? What the world dude, seriously!!
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Here's the pic btw

t4vklz.jpg

That's should be right
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Matt Glass is not a scammer and he has my vouch as a good guy. He sure doesn't use any hacks (he's not that good....lol...just kidding Matt). Not sure who this other guy is. And just to add, there's free FB groups that share tunes. Not sure why people would pay for things that are out there for free.
  • Options
    INSIGHTINSIGHT Registered Users 35 Posts
    I've known Matt for awhile now, never have gotten any hints or flags that would lead me to believe he is anything other then straight up...
  • Options
    BilltommoBilltommo Registered Users 43 Posts
    I was a bit sceptical of Jgordan at the start of this post just for the way he said some things although after seeing the difference between 375Mag and JGordans spelling / language / grammar I have no doubt they are different people.
  • Options
    evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    Lol this is stupid. All this just for 500k?! And Matt glass aka 357mag is legit for sure. I think the real admins should be investigating this because I don't see why it has to be stickied and why a mod is accusing someone out of the picture.
  • Options
    Both sides have stated their side of the story so nothing further can/should be said until admins/developers look further into the case. This topic will be locked until its reviewed and the appropriate action is taken. No comments will be removed or altered. If you have anything to contribute you can PM.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    This isn't a place for you to sticky whatever you like. No other mod stickies things in regards to helping themselves.
This discussion has been closed.