Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hacker

Razie2Razie2 Registered Users 39 Posts
Lost my Mazda rx7 get to a 1644 skyline gtr and I was a 1664. Is there any possible way to get my car back? Bogus that I lost my car to a hacker

Comments

• Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    You can ask, but I doubt it. They didn't even reply to a billing question I had. Apple did though and returned my funds within 24 hours. That doesn't help you though.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    We respond to each ticket we receive in the order they were received. As for losing your car to someone you think is a hacker, no there is no way to recover the car. When you race a pink slip race that transaction is final.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    CIE loves hackers, makes more people buy cash and gems to recover and replace a lost car or cash.
  • hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    You should know something is fishy when someone with a rating 20 points lower than yours sends you slips... don't let greed cloud your judgement...
  • "Never under estimate what's under your opponent's hood." ;p
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    It's probably Cie that the hackers, This update really screwed me
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    With new update did they patch the hack exploits? I know we can't see ratings now anyway so doesn't really matter whether hacks are patched or not right now. Just curious.
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I can't get into the game to play after updating, I have like 21 cars and a bunch of cash and some gems......yeah I got screwed